Home

Reviews

About Me

DHC Medicated Lip Cream with Olive Oil DHC薬用リップクリーム オリーブバージンオイル

by - 5/27/2020 01:53:00 PM

I am a person who has dry lips until it bleeds everyday.
It hurts a lot after the scar remains dry for a few days.
As such type of skin, I am always in the venture of searching
the right moisturizer for my lips & skin.
It has been 2 months since Work From Home applied to my job.
Working at home without full AC, makes my hand skin pretty!
Now, it is for my lips.
DHC is famous for its cleansing oil and lip cream.
I didn't like using oil on my face, so just bought the lip cream.


Only this type of DHC Lip Cream sold in Indonesia.
This is a olive oil lip cream.

Contains olive virgin oil for moisturizing lip.
The lips have the least amount of sebum secretion and are covered
with a very thin mucous membrane, so they are the most delicate areas.
DHC Medicate Lip Cream  contains olive virgin oil, aloe extract,
licorice derivative, vitamin E and other protective ingredients.
The excellent moisturizing power prevents dryness and protects the lips gently.
No fragrance, no coloring, paraben-free, natural ingredients


Keeps moisture and luster all day long! Before and after make-up.
Since it uses an oil and fat component that most closely resembles human sebum,
it does not become sticky and naturally stays on the lips, leaving a moist feeling.
By forming a protective film with cushioning properties,
it keeps moisture and luster all day long.

You can also use it before and after lipstick.
When applied in front of lipstick, it prevents dryness on the lips
and supports beautiful coloring.
You can add a natural shine when attached later.

Price is 770Yen.


The one I bought is in pink case.
There are few colors with different function.
This one is made with olive oil.

The box said that the smooth veil will protect your lips.


The lip cream is a very thin bullet.
But with that price, I think it is generous enough.
Since I only need to apply 2-3 times, it is a normal amount.


This is the best lip cream I have ever tried.
Even though it doesn't have color, it is what I expected
for a daily lipbalm to be used at home.
I would not prefer using Canmake Stay on Balm Rouge
because it have color.
At home, I wanted to be as natural as it is.

Only apply this for 10 minutes at my cracked lips.
It was hurting a lot after bleeding for 2 days.
After applying DHC Lip Cream for 10 minutes,
dry lips was easily removed with water.
And applying it for 2 hours daily will give beautiful pretty plump lips!
I definitely will repurchase.
This is my next holy grail for a lip care product.
It is a bit different than Canmake.
The Stay on Balm Rouge will be useful when I go out.
And this lipbalm is perfect to be used at home.

Transparent

Just one thing I don't like is the taste.
It reminds me of putting Vaseline on lips.
Scent is a bit like honey, but with bad taste.
I couldn't stand putting Vaseline on my skin.
It leaves residue and oil to my skin for hours after washing with soap.
And the effect doesn't show on my very dry skin.
I read you can put this lip cream at sleep and wake up with beautiful lips.
But I don't prefer putting anything at sleep.
My skincare cream is the only thing I should bear.



MY THOUGHTS OF DHC MEDICATED LIP CREAM WITH OLIVE OIL:
+ Very moisturizing and feels moist after applying on lips.
+ Helps to change the dry cell on lips quickly to a pretty veil.
+ Have slightly honey scent.
+ The price is perfect even though it is tiny.
+ Not too glossy if I want to use with matte lipstick.
+ The bullet is stronger than Etude's lipstick.
+ Stays for a long time even though I don't re-apply. Maybe because the texture is similar to Vaseline.
- Just the weird candle-like taste.

You May Also Like

0 Comments