Home

Reviews

About Me

Clio Nudism Velvet Wear Foundation Set #003 3-BY Linen with SPF15 / PA+

by - 4/29/2020 12:40:00 PM

The foundation set is a matte finish type.
It is actually my sister's foundation, since I don't wear matte frequently.
The shade she chose is #003 Linen, the lightest shade sold here.
I only tried once, so this is a review I wrote after trying on my dry skin face.


The hexagonal flat particles seamlessly cling onto skin,
forming a thin layer on top of blemishes to tone them down
for light and smooth correction.
The powder particles thinly and lightly adhere!
Delicate velvet texture For Perfect nude cover makeup.
Delicate & Dense & Light layering.
Long wearing fitting nude.

Shades:

 I think shade #002 Lingerie is too white.
But maybe I still can use it.

The set includes face brush to apply this liquid type foundation.
The bottle is very bulky, heavy to bring on travelling.
This is a pump type bottle, so it is hygienic to be kept.
There is slightly powdery scent from the liquid.
But the scent is not annoying.


I think BY means beige yellow for yellow skintone.

I thought the brush would be dense and stiff and hurting my skin.
But it is not.
Even though it seems dense, the brush is smooth enough for face skin.

Brush is already included.


 
The cap is in nude ivory color.

 Finish result is in similar type to my Kose Visee CC Watery Foundation.
From watery liquid to matte finish.
But it does not end with dead matte finish.
Does create a bit of glow on my nose, but not too much.
It is not a semi matte, but claims to be velvet.


Glowing in a few minutes after applying then become matte.

I think it does not have good staying power on my dry skin.
It will create dry patches and crack a bit around nose.
I think dry skin is not recommended for this foundation.
I can erase the dry area by smudging the dry patches.
And it will be good again.


But on my sister's combination face,
the finish will turn to semi-matte after an hour.
She is satisfied with this foundation because the coverage is full,
without heavy weight on skin.
And I think it is suitable on her skin, so I am glad.
It stays longer on oily skin type than dry skin.
Linen is suitable for her skin's color too so it brighten her face.
And on me, it is a normal shade that will be suitable for my neck.



MY THOUGHTS OF CLIO NUDISM VELVET WEAR FOUNDATION SET:
+ Matte finish so oily skin people will have semi-matte finish by an hour wearing.
+ The brush is already included, easy to apply.
+ Brush is soft although it seems stiff.
+ Does not leave any mark by applying with brush, a good quality brush indeed.
+ The size in the bottle is very big.
+ Coverage is medium to full.
+ Does not become heavy on skin.
+ My sister who has combination to oily skin feels it lasts longer than most BB creams.
- Expensive! I think the price is for its good brush.
- Not suitable for dry skin because it will create obvious dry patches.
- Bottle is too large to bring.

You May Also Like

0 Comments