Home

Reviews

About Me

LEAD Upturn 2019 Live Tour for Stay at Home

by - 5/03/2020 01:44:00 PM

I have been a fan of Lead, especially Kagimoto Akira for 10+ years.
I first noticed them in my middle school life (maybe around 2005 or 2006),
a magazine in my country reviewed them.
Then, I fell in love with Kagimoto Akira at first sight (not as a true love though).
To support stay at home and Golden Week in Japan,
the Youtube channel let us watch their 2019 concert for free.

Left to right : Shinya, Akira, Keita

I had two of their comcert DVDs.
But it is hard to find since they are not as famous as Johny's group.
Even though Kagimoto Akira had numerous roles in stage play and doramas,
he is not too famous.
W-inds, at the same agency, is more popular than Lead I agree.

Lead's members was consisted of four persons at first.
They were Nakadoi Hiroki (leader), Taniuchi Shinya, Kagimoto Akira, and Furuya Keita.
The youngest is Akira.
Now, only three members without Hiroki.

Since they were found in Osaka,
I found Akira (or Ak-kun) use Kansai dialect in his sentences.
He made a Youtube channel recently, called Shumi Tube.
His channel is mostly about his hobbies,
from air soft gun to cooking (but he lacks skill).
Akira's birth month is the same as me, only 1 year and 9 days difference.
While his birthday is on August 20th, mine is on August 29th.
That's why he have irreplaceable position inside me than the other actors I like.

Also, his birthplace is in Nara.
That is the reason I could go to Nara twice upon my first trip to Japan.
I wanted to be closer to his town, even though I don't know where at Nara.
Part of the reason was because my sister lost her souvenirs at JR local train,
so the three of us (me, my sister, my mother) must go back to Nara, from Osaka.
It was a long 2 hours trip to get it back because the train officer said
we should get it there, they wouldn't want to bring it to Osaka Umeda.
But I am very proud of Japan.
Even though I must go back to Nara, the souvenirs in one plastic bag are safe.
I will forever be his fan for 10 more years.

Just click this Youtube video below, I don't know until when:





You May Also Like

0 Comments