Home

Reviews

About Me

CEZANNE Ultra Cover UV Pact #2 Light Ochre with SPF50+ / PA++++ セザンヌ ウルトラカバーUVパクト #2 ライト オークル

by - 4/13/2020 09:46:00 PM

This powder from CEZANNE have pretty case.
The pearly pink case was what asking me to buy it.
It makes skin smooth continuously,
a powder foundation that is hard to melt with firm coverage.

Firmly high covering stain and dullness without thick coating.
Smooth touch, the moment you touch it will fit your skin.
Hard to melt with six kinds of moisturizing ingredient.
Contains sebum-absorbing powder (hydroxyapatite)
and dullness reducing powder
((fluorination / hydroxylation / oxidation) / (Mg / K / silicic acid))
 With soft puff that is good when making contact to skin and stretchable.

Only two colors available:

I bought Light Ochre considering my skin is fair.
But the difference might not be significant.
The second color is also light.
Compared to the other powders from CEZANNE,
the Ultra Cover UV Pact is matte, have natural finish.

 Comparing Ultra Cover UV Pact with UV Foundation EX Premium
and UV Foundation EX Plus.
Ultra Cover have highest SPF, matte finish,
more moisturizing effect (3,5 stars), use without water in the puff.

This is the beautiful case that caught my eyes.

The compact case is not as big and wide as most Japanese powder foundation.
The usual powder case is rectangle to separate powder and puff.
So this will fit any pouch.

The pink has flowery pattern from beads-like texture.
It is actually from the texture of plastic case.
Because of that, I don't need to worry the bead will come off.
Made with perfection with cheap price.
Only 800Y for the case and 650Y for refill.


Including a soft puff and mirror inside, even in a compact size.


The powder on pan has pretty pattern too.
Sadly, it will disappear after I swipe the puff on it.
Color of powder is exactly the same with on pan.

Comparing the powder with bare skin.
It doesn't have any difference.
Fit like my own skin.


Even on face, the color is the same as my skin.
It covers acne marks pretty well.
Have medium to full coverage for me.
And it doesn't give dead matte finish.
A slightly bit of glow is there on my nose.
Even without highlighter or glitter, it gives a nice glow on skin!

Does not have any scent and it is easy to swipe without getting clump.
Since it does have high SPF, it will protect my skin from UV.
And with high coverage like foundation, I don't need any concealer.
This powder is good even though the price is cheaper than most Japan's product.
I think I will love to buy its refill,
but I rarely use powder and will be left for years in my stack.


Staying power is pretty long.
Most powder will melt after half of working day.
But this powder stays for the entire day.
Coverage is medium to full but light finish.



MY THOUGHTS OF CEZANNE ULTRA COVER UV PACT:
+ High coverage.
+ Does not melt the entire day and not clump or melt.
+ Gives glowy effect finish result without dead matte on skin.
+ Cheap!
+ Have soft and flexible puff.
+ Spreads well on skin without much effort.
+ Can be used without watering the puff, and with glowing result too.
+ The finish result is natural, like my own skin.
+ Light weight on skin.
+ Beautiful packaging, case and the pattern on powder.
- Only available in two colors variation.

You May Also Like

0 Comments