Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Heart Blossom Collection 2020 Blossom Cheek #PK004 My Little Blossom & Better Lips-talk Velvet #BE105 Dusty Peach

by - 4/16/2020 08:49:00 AM

This 2020 spring, Etude House gave us the collection like flower.
I picked the cheek color and lipstick.
They are in pink beige color, a soft mood of spring.
The cheek color is actually similar to the last year Blossom Picnic.
My sister bought in #PK001 Under the Pink Trees last year,
but she had not open it yet.





Since the eyeshadow is in too many colors I have owned, I don't buy it.
Actually, I am also interested with the Satin Finish Base Pink.
But it is rarely sold by online seller here, so I will pass.
First, I will be reviewing the Blossom Cheek.
Because I don't like the texture of Better Lips-talk Velvet.
I should have bought the normal edition, not velvet.

 Look at them.
A cute box indeed.



01. Etude House Heart Blossom Cheek #PK004 My Little Blossom


Pearl Powder Cheek makes the cheeks blossom brightly like cherry blossoms.

PK004 My Little Blossom
OR201 Just Clicked


The Heart Blossom Cheek 2020 have heart pattern beside sakura flower.

Look at those sakura petals pattern on pan.
It is beautiful.

Open it up and see the emboss itself.
The pink beige has shimmer on it.

 Closer look!

It is made of powder and shimmer.
By looking at the pan, I already knew what kind of color it would pop on cheek.

Comparison with last year Blossom Cheek PK001 Under the Pink Trees:

PK001 Under the Pink Trees
PK002 Blossom Breeze
PK003 Waiting, Blooming, and Watching
BE101 Miss Cherry Blossom


I have not try the PK001 myself.
My sister just opened it before I do my review.
And it means a year after purchasing.
She always keeps her item until expired to use.
Last year Blossom Cheek doesn't have heart pattern.
I will update how PK001 works on me after that.

They both have sakura pattern on pan.
PK001 last year has blue tone.
While PK004 from 2020 is warmer.

Swatches.
PK001 is on the left side and more to cool toned pink.
While PK004 is sheer-er and pink beige with a bit of peach tone.
The two of them are shimmery.


Swatches with lipstick.

The Blossom Cheek is buildable.
If I swatch on cheek more than twice, the look will be bold.
And I dislike bold blush.
So I would prefer a light swipe with soft brush.

It does not have scent and the shimmer is not noticeable.
I find it cute when I put the BE105 lipstick too.
Staying power is long on my dry skin and won't fade.
The shimmer gives me kind of dewy finish look on cheeks.
I like how it gives me, but I would prefer Japanese texture more,
for example from Cosme Decorte and Coffret D'or.
Because the shimmer in Etude Blossom Cheek is larger and drier.

The color is similar to NARS Orgasm a bit.
A pretty dupe.
While it seems orange-y on the picture above,
it will be pink-ish on my cheeks.




02. Etude House Heart Blossom Better Lips-talk (Velvet) #BE105 Dusty Peach


Better Lips-Talk gives long lasting vivid color and hydro shine to the lips.
Velvet Lips-Talk gives vivid color and adheres lightly
to the lips with matte finish.

RD301 Thank U Tangmo Pan
PK013 Blossom Road
OR203 Vintage Way
BE120 (Velvet) Sweet Evening In Spring 
BE105 (Velvet) Dusty Peach  

I was watching Momo channel and she bought BE120.
But because of my skintone, I thought BE105 would suit me better.
That is why I chose velvet color type.
But I should have bought the original Better Lips-talk
with glossy finish and fitting lips result.
I am interested with PK013 now because of the ads.


This is the velvet type lipstick, matte and creamy.

I bought after watching Momo reviewing this lipstick.
Not because of the color, but this bullet!
The cap has pretty pink gradation like sakura petal.

Each side of the cap has mirror.
And it is made of magnetic type so it will close on its own near the bullet case.


I personally doesn't like the bullet.
Because it is very creamy, it break easily.
Mine is already broken and create messy cap.
The bullet itself has same color with lipstick result.

Swatches on lips:


Yup, I don't know why it would give me pink result.
I picked BE105 which should be more to beige.
But on my lips, it is a dark pink with a bit of brown.

Texture is creamy and easily swiped.
It doesn't show dry lips and the finish look is velvet.
It will be pretty to create gradation but I am too lazy.
Staying power is normal and can't leave a tint.
And it does not have scent nor taste.




So because of the bad lipstick bullet, I would choose the Blossom Cheek.
It have beautiful pink-ish finish on my cheeks.
Does not need much effort to use and buildable.
Although it doesn't have its own brush or mirror,
the case itself is pretty enough.
The lipstick is a velvet matte type and not suitable for my dry lips.
Even though it is pretty on my lips,
it does not moisturizing inside.


I used the Blossom Cheek for my eyeshadow too,
topped with Real Hershey's color as eyeliner.
The Blossom Cheek PK004 does not show much on cheeks,
but it is more noticeable on my eyelid.
Maybe because I used my finger to put it on lid rather than brush.
But actually in real, the blush is already too bold for me.
It is sad that the color can't be captured through photo.

I used to have bangs.
But since I have scar on my right eyebrow now,
I keep putting my longer hair there.
Which look is the best for me?
With or without bangs?

I really like putting Blossom Cheek PK004 as eyeshadow too.
It suit my preferrence of pink eyeshadow.
And I don't know why it became cool-toned pink on my eyelid.
This blusher is very special, a mix of cool and warm color.


While the lipstick is properly fitting to own lips,
I won't wear matte lipstick too much everyday because of my dry and chapped lips.
But this color is actually a bit bold for my natural beige.
Although because of the pink-ish result it gives me,
I think I look okay with this kind of color.




MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE HOUSE HEART BLOSSOM CHEEK #PK004:
+ Have pretty mix of warm and cool tone color so it is suitable for both skintype.
+ Powder is not chalky on skin.
+ The shimmer is not noticeable, hence it gives a glowing dewy-look like cheeks.
+ The packaging is very cute.
+ Does not have scent and nose friendly.
+ Can be used as eyeshadow too and shows up well.
+ Easy to swipe and pigmented.
+ Cheaper price than NARS Orgasm.
+ Does not show pores.
- Not include brush.


MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE HOUSE HEART BLOSSOM BETTER LIPS-TALK #BE105:
+ The cap is beautiful.
+ Color is pink-ish rather than too warm so it suits my skintone.
+ The cap is magnetic and can close itself without much effort.
+ It is velvet finish but creamy and easily put on lips.
+ Has mirrors on both upper and lower case.
+ Does not have scent and taste.
- Bullet is easily broken due to creamy texture.
- Can't moisturize my lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments