Home

Reviews

About Me

ParaDo Mini Nail #PK08 Noble Framboise パラドゥ ミニネイル #PK08 ノーブルフランボワーズ

by - 4/03/2020 07:25:00 PM

This is so rare.
I rarely used nail color because I can get bored easily with the color.
And they will break my nails since it is fragile.
But I was in the mood to try ParaDo Mini Nail
because it is cheap and similar to chocolate.
I bought PK08, a sweet pink framboise.


The theme is chocolat nail, inspired by the sweetness that captivated women.
This winter, your nail color will be sweet & bitter.
You can easily try out trend colors and it is convenient to carry.
Contains ingredients with high adhesion to nails. 
Resistant to water soak and scratch.
Flat brush type that is less likely to be uneven.
Quick drying formula adopted.

Color variations:



   From top left to bottom right:
RD07 Glamorous Ruby : an adult red
SV04 Crystal Truffle : a hologram glitter with sweet taste
GY04 Romantic Almond : a greige color for adult women
 PL06 Elegant Cassis : a cassis & bon bon chocolate romance, lady-like purple
BR03 Classy Caramel : a greige brown inspired by chocolate and caramel
PK08 Noble Framboise : a mix of kindness by chocolate and framboise. Calm Pink


Size is very small.
It might be to change color easily according to our mood.
ParaDo created a convenient bottle to use nail color.
I rarely put nail color on me,
so many nail colors already dried now.
This is good for people like me.


Only 40ml.



PK08 is a blue-ish pink.
It resembles natural color, so I like to use it daily.
Super fast dry and rarely get messy.
I think the staying power is quiet long.
I can use it almost a week and it will get cracked after 5 days.
Does not have annoying scent, almost no scent at all.



Brush is easy to swipe.
The size is small so it fits my nail perfectly.



 The result on my nail.
Sorry, I rarely used nail color and they got messy a lot.
I am not a woman with urge to apply nail color frequently.
But I like this pink color a lot!
Even my friend complimented the beautiful color.
I wish I had bought more because they are so cute.
For this size, I think I can use it around 10 times for all nails
before the bottle get emptied.



MY THOUGHTS OF PARADO MINI NAIL #PK08 NOBLE FRAMBOISE:
+ Beautiful natural pink color.
+ Dry easily without waiting too long.
+ Cheap!
+ Full of natural colors that will be my favorite.
+ Does not have scent.
+ Size is small so it won't get dry and finish easily.
+ Noble Framboise is such a cute blue-ish pink.
- I can't get it here and only sold at a few Seven Eleven Japan.

You May Also Like

0 Comments