Home

Reviews

About Me

Opera Lip Tint N Oil Rouge #07 Baby Pink & Sheer Lip Color RN #03 Peach Pink オペラティント N オイル ルージュ #07 ベイビーピンク & シアーリップカラー RN #03 ピーチピンク

by - 3/22/2020 07:57:00 PM

This will be my third review of Opera Lip Tint.
After trying the lip tint, I also bought the Sheer Lip Color RN in Japan.
These two products have similar color but I don't care.
I like natural and sheer color more than bold lipstick.

I don't think I need to write much more about the Opera brand.
This is already the third time I bought Lip Tint from Opera.
I am satisfied with the tint texture and color variation.
Most red color from Opera suits my skintone well.


01. Opera Lip Tint N Oil Rouge #07 Baby Pink


Because the Pink and Pink Red I bought earlier were too bold,
I decided to try sheer color.
Baby Pink is a pretty pale pink, like petals that are transparent in the sun.
 The website of Imju wrote it like a petal in the sun.
And I found they are true!
Please continue to see the swatch on my lips.



The bullet is baby pink!
Pretty flower petal-like pink.

Swatch on hand.
It is still a baby pink color.


But on lips, the baby pink color on the outer side gets red-ish in the middle.
I think the website description does tell the truth.
Similar to Shimmering Beige, the red color comes out
and being a main color rather than its sheer name.
So the Baby Pink name is only applied before the tint has been settled to red.


This is a tint type so the original pink color will fade,
then the red will remain without gloss.
Fit to lips, doesn't feel sticky, and doesn't have scent.
The Baby Pink is obviously calmer than Pink.
But I don't find large differences because those two have red-ish tone.
You can check in my review about Pink on link above.
They have similar color result on my lips!

Comparing four colors (Pink, Shimmering Beige, Pink Red, Baby Pink) I own,
my favorite Lip Tint N for now is Shimmering Beige.
Shimmering Beige puts a prism-like finish that is rare. 
I wrote earlier that I like Pink Red too.
But my favorite color can change, right?
A bit disappointed with Baby Pink...

 


02. Opera Stick Gloss Sheer Lip Color RN #03 Peach Pink


 Sheer Lip Gloss is not a tinted type so does not stay long.
It is like a lip gloss with creamy texture, but not sticky.
The Peach Pink color is a lovely pink like a peach.
I chose Peach Pink because according to personal color,
this is suitable for summer type skintone.

SM : Summer type
W : Winter type
A : Autumn type
SP : Spring type

 Well, it is not actually from the chart.
I also like the Peach Pink color.
But actually, I wanted to buy Marmalade too...
When I swatched Marmalade at the store,
it was being too orange-y so I was afraid it wouldn't suit my skintone.
I had twice experience not buying Marmalade.
The first time was because the seller gave me wrong product,
but I still took it in the end.
Well, maybe next time.
The third time will do.



The stick is thinner and longer than Lip Tint N.
But since it gets melted easily,
it won't last as long as the lip tint version.

 Sheer Lip Color is easier to glide on lips.
It gives a slightly calmer finish than Lip Tint N.
Shade Peach Pink is a cool pink color, almost nude.
What makes it peach is because the color is not showing strong redness.


Look at the swatch on lips.
It is very nude.
I think it is suitable for heavy eyemakeup.
But in most occassion, it will give sick complexion.
Maybe suitable if you like baby doll makeup.
Which is not my preferrence actually.
But since the color is not bold, I will continue using it daily.


It does not have long staying power.
Glides easily and fades easily.
But I like to swipe it because of the creamy texture and feels light.
The stick will run out faster than the lip tint.
Does not have scent and taste like the lip tint version.
It is just a smell of metal case.

Overall, for me, the Sheer Lip Color RN does have good texture and quality.
But it is not as worth as the lip tint.
I can't find this kind of texture in Indonesia, or in other brand commonly.
But the price is very expensive and not sold here.
So I might search another product that is more worthed than this.
If you like sheer, slimy but not heavy, and fit to lips product,
get this Sheer Lip Color RN.
But I won't purchase it frequently, if I don't have to.
The bullet melts easily by just a few swipes too,
finish faster to use it despite the price.


I look very sick here because of the Peach Pink color.
It is more to nude pink.
Maybe suitable for smokey eyes makeup.
Should have bought Marmalade maybe?





MY THOUGHTS OF OPERA SHEER LIP COLOR RN #03 PEACH PINK:
+ Glides easily on lips.
+ Light and not sticky.
+ Pretty finish than fit to lips texture like a gloss.
+ The stick is very thin and break easily but fit to lips shape.
+ Only need a swipe because of creamy color and fast swatch.
+ Suitable for daily use with many color variations. Sheer Lip Color have more colors than Lip Tint.
- Easy to break and melt.
- Expensive with small size bullet!
- Sheer color might not suitable for people who like bold lip color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments