Home

Reviews

About Me

Club Suppin Powder #Pastel Rose Scent クラブ すっぴんパウダー #パステルローズの香り

by - 3/14/2020 09:14:00 AM

Club Suppin Powder is a skincare powder for day and night.
It is not actually a skincare.
But it can be used to help the skincare we apply to absorb well.
And it prevents the skin to become oily after putting cream type skincare.
Basically, the powder is similar to Canmake Secret Beauty Powder.

It is a powder but can be used as skincare.
Enjoy 24-hour skin care that you don't have to wash off before bed!
This no-makeup style powder feels so light you won't even notice it,
and it makes your natural skin look at its most beautiful!
This is the face powder that fulfill girls' dream.
Clear type.

1. Contains moisture ingredients (hyaluronic acid, collagen),
so you can take a break.
2. Guard your skin while you sleep.
Filter ingredients protect skin from harmful effects
such as tobacco smoke and dust, making it safer than being empty!
3. The finely textured powder softens the veil to make
the skin look less vulnerable and gives a translucent finish.
4. It's OK without having to rinse off because it's a skin care formula! 


Latest scent variations (include limited scent):


From top left to right:
01. Pastel Rose Scent : Adorable fragrance like pale rose flowers
02. White Floral Bouquet : A fragrance that brings happiness
in the image of a bouquet of white flowers.
03. Garden Lilac Scent
04. Resort Hibiscus Scent
05. Sakura Luce : A refreshing spring breeze full of hope and full bloom
A fragrance inspired by Sakura


Don Quijote limited from November 13th, 2019 scent:
Pure Savon Scent : Imagine the refreshing scent of a bath.
The mood is relaxed by the scent of soap.
Sadly, I couldn't find this scent at the Don Quijote Akihabara I went.
Even though I went in November after the release date...

How to use:
After preparing the skin with skin care, add an appropriate amount
of powder to the puff, smooth the skin lightly.
If you use the makeup cream together, it will be more transparent. 

 Packaging is very dreamy.
A castle-like picture book and something reminds me of a theme park too.

  I chose Pastel Rose in the end.
Even though Don Quijote gave tester, I couldn't find what I wanted.
I think, I wanted to pick Garden Lilac at tester shelf,
but I couldn't find it sold there.
So between White Floral Bouquet and Pastel Rose,
my mind went for rose scented.
I thought the scent would be elegant for a fine sleeping beauty.😂
 Hey, it can be used at sleeping time so rose is a good example
to have a nice self-hypnosis to a good dream.

Ingredients for Pastel Rose Scent:

Talc, mica, Mg stearate, cetyl ethyl hexanoate, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate,
squalane, methyl crosspolymer methacrylate, methyl paraben, fragrance,
tocopherol, Al hydroxide, BG, acrylate cross polymer, water, silica, alcroxa, 
Ascorbyl Phosphate Mg, Brown Alga Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract,
Palm Oil, Tea Leaf Extract, Neuburgh Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid Na,
Radix Root Extract, Water Soluble Collagen, (+/-), Titanium Oxide, Iron Oxide


The actual case is this bulky round tin.
It feels light, but well, it is big!
The size can be used for years because I only use a little powder.

Look at the fluffy puff!
The pink ribbon makes it cuter.

The powder itself is very white!
Similar to Canmake Secret Beauty Powder.
Maybe a skincare powder have this kind of color?

Closer look for the powder.
It is a powdery type, not finely milled.
Will get clump on damp surface.

Opening the tin and I could smell the rose scent.
It is very strong, remains fading after an hour.
But I can still smell the scent even in the morning.
For people like me, the scent is too strong and tingling for my nose.
But everytime I wear it, I kept saying "it is a beautiful scent!"
So there is no need to worry because the scent is a luxury in itself.


Does not spread easily.

Well, it is white!
You should see the picture below of me wearing this powder after night cream.


See the area around my brow?
The powder is clumping.
You should just tap-tap it to prevent the powder stick to each other.
I used it after putting night cream, at the end of skincare.

Similar texture with Canmake, it can get clump.
But I think it is not a big problem.
The color is white so if I use a lot, it is not natural.
But fragrance is heavenly.
The powder can be rinse with facewash in the morning.
Even though it is said I don't need to wash,
I need to wash it clean to wear morning makeup.
I don't feel different result by putting a powder at night.
This kind of powder only helps to smooth my face so it won't be oily.

For repurchase, I will think twice.
The powder is big enough for 1-2 years because I don't wear everyday.
I put it only when I need a mood to a fine sleep.
Oh, there is a cream version of it, called Suppin Cream.



MY THOUGHTS OF CLUB SUPPIN POWDER #PASTEL ROSE:
+ Heavenly rose scented.
+ Gives matte skin to sleep.
+ Protect the skin from oily cream and dust sticking to face from pillow.
+ Can be used at morning too for makeup.
+ The size is big, and price is only 1,700Yen.
+ Fluffy and soft white puff, including cute pink ribbon.
+ Lasts all day and night. It doesn't fade / melt while sleeping.
- Scent is too strong for some people with sensitive nose, like me. I can even smell cockroach from behind.
- Powder is too white and can get clump, so be careful to tap it fine enough.

You May Also Like

0 Comments