Home

Reviews

About Me

LuLuLun Face Mask Precious RED #Aging Care ルルルン プレシャス RED #エイジングケア

by - 3/11/2020 07:33:00 PM

LuLuLun is a famous face mask from Japan.
I purchased the red version for Aging Care because of my current age.
It will moisturize skin from dryness.

Because skin dryness is the source of all aging signs,
please deliver firm moisture to stiff adult skin.
LuLuLun Aging Care is a dense, moisturizing face mask
that keeps you mesmerizingly soft.

Luxuriously selected beauty ingredients.
Rare freshwater laver, plenty of sticky ingredients 
of Kumamoto Prefecture water lily.
It has 5 times the water retention capacity of hyaluronic acid
and charges luxurious moisture to every corner of dry adult skin. 
Creates a water retention veil on the skin surface.

Focusing on the power of koji fermentation,
which is indispensable for Japanese life.
It contains AHA (fruit acid) abundantly and gently removes old keratin
that stays on the skin with a soft peeling effect.
Improves the skin cycle and brings a soft and
bright softness that you will want to touch. 

Wraps with rich moisturizing ingredients focused on moisturizing adult skin
and approaches small wrinkles.
Because it's a face mask that you use every day, it's easy to use.
The lotion is hard to get dry so you can enjoy moisture intently until the last one.  

 
  This is the anti aging mask looks like.
I only bought the 7 sheets package.
There is a box type that you can use everyday.
Use in place of lotion for morning and evening skin care.

 
I only use a mask once a week.
For me, LuLuLun is the best mask ever!
I once wrote that Guboncho is the best.
But now after trying LuLuLun, my choice get changed.
Why?

The sheet mask fits to my face perfectly, that's about the same with Guboncho.
Sheet is thick with enough lotion until it gets absorbed.
Because sheet is thick, I feel like putting a towel instead a face mask.
That is why I love it.
The sheet itself is soft and full of moisture.
Smile line areas are covered with this sheet, so it is true for aging care.
The company knows well what worries me a lot.
I'm getting older and smile lines becomes thicker.

I'm sorry for the sudden picture.
I feel happy knowing the sheet fits perfectly to my Asian face.

The effect is supple and moist skin, a bit brightening.
It gives me full moisture for the entire day.
I put the sheet mask for 10 minutes,
then put the below sheet to lips for hydrating my dry lips for 5 minutes.
I used it according to Kawaii Japan-da! once teaches the model to use on lips too.
Though it didn't work all the time,
sometimes, I feel my lips is getting better.
LuLuLun face mask can be used everyday so it is safe to skin.
I hope I can get it more but it the mask itself is not sold here.


MY THOUGHTS OF LULULUN PRECIOUS RED #AGING CARE:
+ The sheet fits perfectly to my face.
+ Thick sheet is from best quality.
+ Covering the most problem in aging, smile lines.
+ Moisturizing without being too sticky.
+ Safe to use everyday.
+ The lotion is very much so even after 10 minutes wearing it, the sheet still gets some lotion.
+ Brightening skin.
- Expensive and not sold here.

You May Also Like

0 Comments