Home

Reviews

About Me

Opera Lip Tint Oil Rouge #02 Pink オペラティントオイルルージュ #02 ピンク

by - 6/04/2019 01:29:00 PM

Opera Lip Tint is most famous for its glossy finish and long staying power.
People overseas like this brand very much, even in Japan itself.
For now, Opera only sells lip tint in two types.
The one I have is a lip tint oil rouge version.
The other type is sheer lip color, a gloss x rouge.
I bought through ready stock online seller because I couldn't wait for PO.
In the end, the remaining stock is in Pink color.
Though I wanted 06 Pink Red at first.

Description:


Color variations:

These six colors are the fix color.

Old color version.
No.07-12 are limited edition.
The picture was taken from @cosme.
I seriously think Apricot and Orange won't suit my skintone.

And May this year, Opera launched renewal version.
To commemorate that, Opera will sell two limited colors.
Both might have glitter since the description said about shining prism. 
And there are new colors 06-08 for old tint, it will also have renewal packaging.

Renewal packaging.
Left is Tint Oil version and right is Sheer Lip Color.

I'm interested for those two colors.
But I doubt I can find them when I go to Japan this November.
So I ordered Shimmering Beige now.


I think this model wears 01 Red color.

For Pink color, please check pictures below since Opera made it like a magazine:

This color suit the best on my lips.
Too bold for my everyday lipstick.

Those pictures means, even though you only have one color,
the vibe will change according to the mood and makeup.
I didn't even know that this Pink will suit handsome mode makeup like picture 1.
Even though the model has short hair, this pink is said to increase cuteness.

Opera Lip Tint's case is in metallic tube up until now.

Tube has bubbles in old version.




Lipstick bullet itself have quiet big amount.
It doesn't melt easily so the size is big for me.

It seems sheer here.
But not on lips.
The glossy is made of oil so it will reflect light more.
A big no for people who like matte finish.


Upon wearing, from the outside is glossy and smooth.
Weekend is the time I don't wear makeup when I stay at home.
So Monday is the best time to try new lip product
since my lips will crack and bleed without a lipbalm.
I tried using Opera Lip Tint but it was a bit hard to moisturize quickly,
moreover when my lips hurted very much
But after three days, I felt my lips healed gradually.
Though the process is longer compared to wearing Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge.
With Canmake, it only needed a day to remove the dead skin.
Especially since this is a lip tint, I can't swipe too much
or the color will be very bold for office makeup.

I feel this fuschia color wash me off.
Even thouigh it seems alright, I don't like this kind of bright color for everyday look.

It doesn't particularly have a scent.
But since the tube and cap is made of metal,
I can smell a bit of metal upon wearing.
Not my taste.
UPDATE : Turns out my lip tint is an old version.
I think the seller didn't give me proper answer for purchasing date.
Maybe he / she lied to me that it is a new purchase.
Because the new version I bought (102 & 06) don't give any smell.

Staying power for the tint is good.
It doesn't get removed with water and still giving red hint.
But the glossy surface will fade after 2 hours.
The tint will last even though I already use cleansing water.
A bit hard to remove the remaining red.


I feel the texture is similar to Rohto Mentholatum Lip Ice Butter Ice Cream Matcha.
Opera Lip Tint only need one swatch to bring out the color on my lips.
It will leave glossy finish to lips.
Easily swatched and leave color after being rubbed.
But I feel the color is too bold after more than one swipe.
Color variation is not my preferrence.
I thought it would be similar to Laneige Stained Glasstick.
Compared to Laneige, I still prefer that lipstick than Opera
even though Laneige doesn't stay as long as Opera Lip Tint.


I'm actually in the middle of ordering the limited edition Lip tint in 102 Shimmering Beige
and Sheer Lip Color 06 Marmalade.
Please wait until I can make a review of them.




MY THOUGHTS OF OPERA LIP TINT #02 PINK:
+ Smooth lip texture.
+ Gives glossy tinted lips.
+ The tint will last for 2 days even using cleansing water.
+ Moisturize lips even though it needs more time than lipbalm.
+ Glides easily and it feels smooth by swiping it.
+ There are six colors available to choose ranging from red to orange.
+ Thin but long bullet can place it easily in a pouch without taking too much space.
- A bit expensive than Canmake.
- Needs longer time to moisturize my dry lips.
- Have metal scent because of the tube & cap. Maybe later after expiring date.

You May Also Like

0 Comments