Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks N #04 Cassis Rose コフレドール スマイルアップチークスN #04 カシスローズ

by - 3/28/2020 11:14:00 AM

Smile Up Cheeks blush from Coffret D'or has been my favorite for years.
Even though I kept purchasing different brand,
I still like the pattern, the color it gives, and the glowy cheeks from the highlight.
I had bought the Smile Up Cheeks N in #01 Soft Peach
This one, #04 Casis Rose, will be my third purchase from this range.

Cassis Rose is a purple-ish pink color.
For some time, cassis color is in trend for Japanese cosmetic name.
Every purple or rose color in a cosmetic, it is named cassis.

A set of two cheek colors that are familiar with the skin
and a two-color transparent skin powder that creates a radiant luster.
Produces a ruddy and shiny feeling.
Contains moisturizing ingredients to protect skin from drying.
Combination of straight hair and wavy hair, with exclusive brush
of extra-fine hair in pursuit of optimal powder content and good skin touch.


01. Soft Peach : Soft peach that adapts to any skin color
02. Sheer Pink : A slightly bluish pink that enhances the whiteness of the skin
03. Coral Beige : Natural beige for an elegant adult impression
04. Cassis Rose : Trendy pale cassis with a feminine impression

*EX01. Soft Bronze : Reddish bronze with gold pearls
EX02. Red Coral : Red coral with bluish red crossed over coral orange
EX03. Glossy Pastel : Cool pastel with a glossy feel like wet
EX04. Mauve Pink : Faintly dull, blue nuance pink
EX05. Soft Beige : Beige gold nuance that gives a subtle ruddy
EX06. Lilac Pink : Lilac pink with blue nuance enhances the translucency of the skin
EX07. Coral Orange : Gold nuance coral orange for a healthy, fresh impression.
*EX colors are limited edition 


At the time I came to Japan, there was no limited color.
The latest EX colors are for March 2020, EX06 & EX07.
But Cassis Rose had been in my purchase list ever since I bought Coral Beige.
So I am satisfied after finding this color. 
The truth is, I thought what I bought is a limited color because of the tester.
Kusuri Higuchi put a limited tester but the product inside is this.
Turns out it is the regular color when I arrived at hotel and look at it closely.


I am so much in love with the swirl pattern.
It looks like flower, at the other time, a shell.



Not to mention, Smile Up Cheeks N includes a fine soft brush.
Love to swipe it on cheeks.
The brush is thick but soft.

Closer look at the blush color.


Color no.4 is pigmented.
But after mixing all colors, the result is sheer.
Mix color reminds me of a grape juice drink.

Because this is already the third time I purchase Smile Up Cheek N,
I am not surprised at the result.
At first swatch, the blush is already pigmented, especially color 4 in the middle.
So I usually blow the powder on brush first before swatching.
By blowing the powder, it won't be too bold on my cheeks.


While Soft Peach has cute impression and
Coral Beige has natural & mature look,
Cassis Rose has different feelings.
Because it is purple, usually used for adult woman's makeup.
It is a fully grown adult woman's color,
with a slight of feminity of pink.
This color brightens my overall complexion.

Staying power is for the entire day, same as previous colors I own.
And highlight color is very useful to give healthy complexion to my base makeup.
For years, I like the highlight effect Smile Up Cheeks N gives to me.
Different than the natural glow from Cosme Decorte's blush,
Coffret D'or blush highlight is stronger and has dewy effect.
Maybe because Smile Up Cheeks N contains oil in the powder.
That's why, it doesn't show large pores even though my cheek reflects light.

Brighten my complexion.
Nowadays, I often put the blush in horizontal shape after watching Araki Yuko.
In Motokare Mania, she often wore pink blush horizontally below eyes.

But because I bought too many rose colored blusher,
not to mention Esprique,
I am afraid I still like Coral Beige.
It is a bit hard to match eyeshadow color with Cassis Rose,
because the blush already have enough color on face.
Natural brown or pink eyeshadow will match this rose blush well.
Compared to Esprique which have muted purple-ish pink color,
Cassis Rose is a bright purple.
This color has cool tone in it too. 
I can't put red lipstick over this blush,
it will give me too much red result
(see my first photo on the right with red lip tint and blue shirt).

 

You May Also Like

0 Comments