Home

Reviews

About Me

Opera Lip Tint N Oil Rouge #06 Pink Red & #102 Shimmering Beige (Limited) オペラティント N オイル ルージュ #06 ピンクレッド & #102 シマリングベージュ(限定色)

by - 8/03/2019 09:26:00 AM

Based from my experience using Opera Lip Tint old version,
I dare to buy another color.
I think the old version I got is already expired and that's why
the smell is of metal and very annoying.
I was interested in #102 Shimmering Beige so I bought it.
Meanwhile, even though I wanted to buy Sheer Lip Color in #06 Marmalade,
what I got is Lip Tint again in #06 Pink Red.
I didn't bother by it, since the color is also interesting.

Starting from the lips, new Opera LIGHT PRISM

Limited color:

A feather-like light pink praise the light of prism, gentle clear adult pink.
Sweet and attractive attraction, wrapping the softness,
have two feminities combined color.

I didn't buy Lucent Pink because I saw Instagram of it similar to Baby Pink.
If I want Baby Pink, I can purchase it anytime later.

The prism reflecting seven colors of charm,
soft and cool shimmer beige.
It is cute, but also sharp, elegant but edgy,
Multi-faceted colors encompassing all charms.

The new version of Opera Lip Tint doesn't have bubbles on the metal cap anymore.
It is a sleek metal with same gold color without any symbol.
But overall packaging is the same with old version
so I don't think people who have older version need to change quickly.
The new Lip Tint N produced more colors,
07 Baby Pink and 08 Burgundy.


Meanwhile, 101 Lucent Pink and 102 Shimmering Beige are limited colors.
Since I have the 02 Pink color, I bought beige.
And I might buy Baby Pink if I ever see one in Japan later.
Of course I should try Sheer Lip Color too.


01. Opera Lip Tint N #102 Shimmering Beige

More of Shimmering Beige article

A refreshing morning to spend on a clean shimmering beige. "Morning Light"
Wrapped in the white morning light, use freely the gentle makeup & fashion.
Take in lightness of the swaying water surface.

Hair and makeup:
The light beige lip that shines brightly is combined with a soft pink shadow
that colors it from the inside.
Put the oil on the whole hair, put it together to make it like a woman.


Fashion:
Sway in the water by the wind, soft floral long dress (onepiece).
Mesh bag and sneakers, moderately casual.

You can only meet it when you wake up early,
I like the white and soft light.
In the beginning of the day, take a bath with plenty of sunlight,
where will I go next?



New case.
Without bubbles printed.

This is the liptint's name.
102 is Shimmering Beige.

It does have glitters.
Glides easily, same as the old version Opera Lip Tint on lips.
The glitters are big so when I'm under light, it will be seen clearly.
But under darker room, it would be the same as lip gloss.


I think this bullet have pretty color.
Even though the glitters look suck,
the real bullet color is pretty.

Articles on the website wrote it like this:
The light beige lip that shines brightly is combined with a soft pink shadow
that colors it from the inside.

I feel it is true.
When the beige color was still on lips, it reflected the red tint inside.
So it is a combination color between red tint and beige gloss.
Of course beige with glitters.
On my lips, shows more to a combination of colors, not all beige.

Under sunlight, it leaves glittery finish.

But in room light, the glitter is not visible.
It just gives glossy finish.

 After eating, it will leave red stain on lips.
But the stain is easily removed by makeup cleanser.
Though the tint can stay for the entire day, I'm sure of it.
Very long lasting and moisturizing.
As I have mentioned, it doesn't have any taste and scent.
I was annoyed at my 02 Pink color for its metal smell.
But turns out it is an old product.
Although after some times has passed, I don't recall the smell anymore.


 02. Opera Lip Tint N #06 Pink Red

Pink Red is a pink but almost red color.
This is the color I wanted from looking at model's magazine.
Many Japanese models wears glossy red lipstick / gloss.
Red will show mature self, but they are also cute.
The red they chose is not exactly a dark red.
It is bright, glossy, cute red.


The back sticker color is following the real lip tint color.

Since this is not glittery, the bullet is plain red.
But even though it is red, on lips, it will look pink sometimes.

So when I got the wrong product, I didn't think to swap it.
I need red glossy tint for sure to look more mature.
And I don't feel disappointed with this Pink Red color.

This is under sunlight.
It is not a chili red, but pink red!

But under room light, the color is pink...

This red color pops out my entire face.
When I wear natural color eyeshadow or doesn't wear eyeshadow at all,
the red color will brighten my entire face without much work.
I think this kind of red suit my taste the most, not a chili red.

Differences between three colors of mine.

The Opera Lip Tint N doesn't have difference in texture and formula
with the old version of this range.
I'm glad since it is moisturizing enough for my lips.
The color is pigmented, especially the Pink Red color.
And the tint lasts longer than I expected.

Left : Pink Red, Right : Shimmering Beige.
I really like the picture of Shimmering Beige I took here.
It depicts the real unique color.
Outside is beige and inside is pink.

Right picture is not Pink Red.
I wore Shimmering Beige and left the tint like that.

Surprisingly by the time I'm using Shimmering Beige,
this one also becomes a unique color I like.
Well, if I found any of Shimmering Beige or Lucent Pink
on my trip to Japan, I might repurchase.
But considering this is limited edition, I hope there's still time.

Anyway, the Pink Red really gives me brighter face makeup.
Meanwhile, Shimmering Beige really suit natural & gentle makeup.

 I won't make a positive and negative fact for it since I have wrote it.
They are basically the same.
But throughout experience, between three colors, I like Pink Red the most.



You May Also Like

0 Comments