Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Purely Veil Cheek #RO-7c コーセー エスプリーク ピュアリーベール チーク #RO-7c

by - 3/18/2020 09:40:00 PM

Esprique Purely Veil Cheek in #RO-7c had been in my list for a long time.
Ever since watching Kaji Eri Youtube channel, she always uses this color.
So this rose color was in my wishlist for Japan trip.
There are two colors, the main and highlight powder.
Blusher and case are sold separately.
But the case is pretty so I don't have second thought purchasing.

The skin shines with natural color.
A cheek color that melts into the skin and gives a ruddy
and natural three-dimensional appearance that oozes out from inside.
It achieves both good coloring and clarity,
and can be finished easily without any technique.
It has a good fit to the skin and has a beautiful finish
with a sense of sheerness for 8 hours * while coloring. 
Contains moisturizing ingredients and oil.
A moist, high-quality powder that melts into the skin,
does not spill over and has a dry finish.
With a smooth and soft spread,
the special brush softens and blurs naturally.
Unscented.

There are two types of color.
RO-7c is in a color type that won't give much glow to skin.
But even though the glow is not much,
because there is highlight color, it gives a nice sheen.

 RO-7c is a good choice for pinkish skintone.
If I pick PK-1, it is also a good choice, but with sheer color.
I like the finish result from this blush, so considering to purchase PK-1.


I have mentioned above that the blush and case are sold separately.
It seems weird if I don't buy the case.
There is no brush included so I need to buy the case whatever it is.
And the case is made of pure pink color!
I bought them at a drugstore nearby my hotel (Hotel Consort in Osaka).
The silent drugstore have a large amount of cosmetics inside,
I even bought Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks again there.
It is called Kusuri Higuchi 薬ヒグチ.
Thank God I still keep my invoice so I remember the name. 


Whatever it is, I must buy this compact and pretty case, includes mirror and brush.
The case is larger than I thought.
The size is similar to eyeshadow palette.


Since RO-7c is a rose color,
and Japanese likes a red-ish rose, this is what it looks like.
A muted pink red.

See this?
A pretty pink ivory!
With golden Esprique logo.

After putting the blusher inside.



After swatching it on hand, I was afraid if the color would be powdery.
It will show pores or chalky finish.
But please see it on cheeks.


All colors blended easily on cheeks without being dry.
The swipe time is easy and smooth, thanks to its brush.
It doesn't show large pores too.
Brush seems dense but it doesn't hurt my skin.


Rose colored makeup from Japanese brand is my favorite.
It can show feminine side without being too old.
The pink red color becomes its main color,
mixed with muted purple-ish tone.
The powder does not fall during the entire day.
It stays for a long time and feels light on skin.

Sheer until you can't see...
But I prefer this kind of cute blush than bold.
It makes me old.

I feel a maturity comes from the inside while wearing this kind of rose blush.
I'd like to swipe it a few times, more than thrice,
because of the smooth finish and sheer color.
Usually, I will pick the highlight color to swipe on the upper cheekbones too,
to give more glow.
RO-7c matches very well with pink lips, like the picture on the right above.
Despite the muted color, it can gives mysterious impression.
And mixing with bold lip color, like the other pictures,
will give mature and bold look.
But the price is expensive for drugstore, around 2,500Yen with case.
Well, in Indonesia, Esprique is a department store brand though
but only small old products can get here.
Sekkisei is more popular here.



MY THOUGHTS OF ESPRIQUE PURELY VEIL CHEEK #RO-7c:
+ Soft focus finish with two colors to blend.
+ Stays for a long time without fading / melt.
+ The powder does not show large pores.
+ Brush is very soft.
+ The glitter for highlight is not visible.
+ Muted pinkish red that won't become too bold and still gives healthy look.
+ The pigmentation is sheer but I like sheer blush that won't show much on my skin.
+ The case ivory pink color is very pretty, a unique color here in my country. I hope Esprique will produce eyeshadow palette in the future, with this kind of case.
- Expensive and only sold in Japan. Must buy separate case.

You May Also Like

0 Comments