Home

Reviews

About Me

Integrate Mizu Jelly Crush Foundation #0 Light 資生堂 インテグレート 水ジェリークラッシュ #0 明るめの肌色

by - 2/29/2020 07:47:00 PM

Mizu Jelly Crush is a watery gel foundation in a mesh packaging.
It is an old product, already sold since two-three years ago.
The foundation is known for its good quality.
Even one of my acquaintance, who doesn't know Japan's product well enough,
made a review that it's very good.
So I must definitely try it and now is the time.

Mizu Jelly Crush is an award winning of Best Cosme foundation in 2018.
It is a water jelly foundation using mesh.
Cover pores and skin problems by fitting closely to bare skin.
Resistant to sebum and sweat for a bright and transparent skin.

Model for Integrate is still Komatsu Nana.
But I prefer the old her with long hair.

There are three colors available.
I chose #0 for light color.
No.1 is for naturally bright skin and no.2 for natural skintone.



Mine is no.0
Actually, I don't think it will fit my skintone so much.
I was afraid if it would be too light.


Filled with red color, Integrate always uses this color for their packaging.
Also, a heart pattern.


The puff comes inside the case.
I don't have problem with the puff.
It is soft and takes enough product.


The actual case have this separator to keep the puff away from its mesh below.

This is what the mesh looks like.
Just press it with puff and the gel-like cream will come out.



Finish result is amazing.
It does have similar skintone with my hand.
And not too light as I thought before purchasing.
A perfect match for me.
When applying, it gives cooling sensation.


I actually had a terrible breakout after coming back from Japan.
The skin problem took 3 months to heal.
Only by the end of January 2020 (from November 2019)
that my skin becomes clean again.
By that time, acnes kept appearing one after the other with larger pores.

It seems from the picture above, the Mizu Jelly Crush foundation
can cover dullness and uneven discoloration from tiredness.
But it can't cover redness much.
Though that is not a big problem as my redness
will give natural color to foundation.
My red acne can't be covered though.


The color fit my skin.
When applied, the result is like my own skin.
It is a semi-matte finish foundation, but without SPF.
Surprisingly, it can cover breakouts on my chin perfectly.
But active acne like on my cheek is unbearable.


I think the Mizu Jelly Crush foundation is a good quality product.
Price is not too expensive nor too cheap though.
Basically, it is the same price as Kate.
And I like this more than the Pro Finish Foundation I also bought.
This one is more similar to the discontinued Real Fit Liquid.
For staying power, it will get a bit of crack on smile lines.
But not that big of a problem for me since I can swipe it.
It is because my skin is very dry and most foundation will crack there.
If I compare it with Coffret D'or Nudy Cover Moisture Liquid UV,
I will still prefer Coffret D'or.
It is my favorite foundation that is light and glowing at the same time.



MY THOUGHTS OF INTEGRATE MIZU JELLY CRUSH:
+ The gel foundation comes with its own fluffy and soft puff.
+ Finish result is semi matte so it will give enough glow on cheeks.
+ Coverage is sheer to medium.
+ It doesn't cover redness a lot, so I still have natural red on face, especially on nose.
+ Staying power is good for an entire working day without smudge.
+ The mesh type case is a bit similar to cushion but this one is more fluff when being pressed.
+ Doesn't have any scent and nose friendly.
+ The foundation is not heavy.
- Doesn't include mirror.
- Doesn't have SPF.
- Crack a bit around smile lines.

You May Also Like

0 Comments