Home

Reviews

About Me

ParaDo Color Palette パラドゥ カラーパレット

by - 1/29/2020 09:10:00 PM

ParaDo is a cheap brand usually being sold at Seven Eleven or drugstore.
I think back then, the most famous item from ParaDo is this Color Palette.
The brand has renewed its case and most item range.
Color Palette is a palette of eyeshadows and blusher.

This is a compact palette containing one cheek color
and three eyeshadows.
But it can be used multiple ways, for example the blush color
can be used on eyes, brown color on eyebrow and eyeline.


Each color has well balance of mixed pearls, shapes, and sizes.
With its fine and delicate effect, it brings transparency and luster.


The perfect balance of red and yellow allows it to blend into the skin
and match any skintone.

A = eyeshadow highlight color is a light beige with pearls.
B = eyeshadow main color is a glossy shining pink gold beige color.
C = cheek is a pearly pink coral. Can be used as eyeshadow too.
D = eyeshadow for tightline is a dark brown color. Can be used
on eyebrows and eyeliner.


I know the case seems cheap.
It is pink and made of cheap plastic case.
But let's not judge by the case.
I also thought the blusher pink color would be too showy.
But turns out wrong.


Include brushes.
The blush brush is not stiff and pick a good amount of product.
It is not hurting my skin at all.
The dual edge eyeshadow brush is also quite decent.
But I like to pick the color with my finger.
I used the small chip to line my eyes in brown and it is also function well.


Swatch:


Because the cheek color is pink coral, it can match any skintone.
It is either cool nor warm tone.
Pearly white color 1 is also good to create glittery undereyes.
But sadly, beige no.2 color is very sheer.
It will be good to mix with brown color no.4 too.
But beige color can be used as higlight color too somehow.
Since no.4 can be used as eyebrow too, it is quite pigmented.

This is using B as eyeshadow and D as lining color.
A on under eyes as highlight color and C as blusher.

Staying power is good.
I thought since the price is cheap, it won't last long.
But it doesn't smudge at all for the entire day.
Also, it doesn't create obvious line on my eyelid.
A good powder eyeshadow for cheap price.

Using B as main color.

Below, I tried using pink blush color as an eyeshadow.
The pink is not too bold and bright.
Rather, it is a feminine and natural color that can be used daily

This time, I used pink as eyeshadow.
But up after it is the beige color no. 2.
Used no.4 to line area and no.1 under eyes.
But since I used pink as eyeshadow, I didn't use it as blusher.

All colors are useful and very natural without being too showy.
They are perfect to be used daily and for people who likes sheer makeup.
I didn't know that ParaDo is this good.
It was sold at Seven Eleven and a bit hard to find.
Not all store sell this, especially since I went to Osaka more than Tokyo.
In Osaka, only two Seven Eleven stores sold it (I went to many Seven Elevens).

So, which kind of color do you choose as eyeshadow?
I think the pink coral is quite good.



MY THOUGHTS OF PARADO COLOR PALETTE:
+ Beautiful natural color that can be wore daily.
+ Can be used as blusher. eyebrow color, eyeshadow, or highlighter.
+ The color last for a whole day.
+ Minimum fallout for every powder color.
+ The blush pink color is especially cute and gives enough highlight for radiant cheek.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry skin and not chalky.
+ Brush is actually good enough to be used with its powder.
+ Cheap!
- It will be perfect if ParaDo also create 5 colors palette with brown eyeshadow rather than beige.
- Does not look like wearing eyeshadow if I use the beige. It is very sheer.

You May Also Like

0 Comments