Home

Reviews

About Me

Chifure Lipstick #549 Red Pearl ちふれ 口紅 #549 レッド系パール

by - 1/24/2020 11:10:00 PM

This is it!
Chifure Lipstick #549 is the most popular color for ero (erotic) lip.
The color is red with pearl / glitter.
I have bought #517 which is a warm red,
the #549 color is more plum / brown.


Chifure lipstick is not creamy.
Glides smoothly but it is fitting to lips.
Texture is a bit similar to lip balm, but not as soft as it.
The most popular ero lip colors are 549 and 748.

Topic of Chifure ero lip.
Only 350 Yen you can be seductive?

With Whomee eyeshadow.
Sadly, I didn't buy any Whomee brand in Japan.
I found one store with the eyeshadow, but not this color.




Colors:



Since I went to Japan, I bought the case.
My case is a D1 AW 2019 limited design 200Yen.
Usually, Chifure separate cases are in metallic color with no pattern.


The case is very bright.
But I don't think the color suit autumn & winter.
It is more to summer because of the bright blue with yellow flowers.

The red color represents here is similar to the pigmented swatch on lips.

Swatch on my hand.
It is very pigmented right?
You will see it on my lips below.

Well yeah, the lipstick is very pigmented.
I could create gradation lip color too on the right picture.
It looks bloody red here.

I have complicated feelings for color #549.
While I think it suits my skintone,
the color is too dark.
I don't know if it is a plum or brown red.
Whatever it is, it might suit vampire theme makeup so much.😏

Photo on the right is a gradation lips.
It is pretty.
Meanwhile, if I put the lipstick on whole lips, it is too dark.

Because the lipstick is pigmented, it stays quite long.
But it is not a tint type so don't expect stain.
But I do think the color is hard to be removed.
And once you applied wrongly, hard to erased.

I personally won't use this kind of color too much for daily use.
The bullet itself glides smoothly and doesn't show crack lips.
But color is very bold.
Apart from all of it, it is hard for me to match it with eye makeup.
I think with this kind of dark red color,
the smokey eyes makeup is more suitable.
But I am very bad at it and my eyes shape does not suit it.


Well, between 517 and 549, I think the more useful is 517.
But maybe for my skintone, 549 is more suitable.
It makes me confused to pick either of it.
549 is also good to create gradation so maybe I can use it like that.
Anyway, the quality is good despite it is only 350Yen (case is 200-300Y).

You May Also Like

0 Comments