Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #06 Sweet Clematis & #12 Little Plum Candy キャンメイク ステイオンバームルージュ #06 スウィートクレマチス & #12 リトルプラムキャンディ

by - 10/28/2018 07:33:00 PM

Stay-on Balm Rouge again!
Since there are many color, I'd like to try each of them that will suit me.
So far, my best picked are no.05 & 08.
But let's see about no.06 & 12 now...


01. Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #06 Sweet Clematis

The description on Canmake's website is
a pink beige which we can use without choosing a sense.
But rather than pink beige, it looks orange / coral to me.


The background color is almost similar to no.05.
But no.06 is slightly beige-ish.


Despite the web said it is a pink beige, it leans more to orange.
Especially on my skintone.


The swatch on my lips above tells everything.
It is not as moisturizing as no.05.
But it is considered a sheer & natural color.



02. Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #12 Little Plum Candy

The Little Plum Candy is described as a cute, bright red color.


Another bold color I bought.
Actually, I prefer more natural sheer color.


Almost similar to no.08 but on more red.
And in the same intensity as no.11, but again, more red.
This is a plum red color.


And yeah, it looks bold & mature to me.
Since it is a lipbalm type, the finish is not matte.
Moisturizing for my dry lips.


Color comparison:


No.12 is more to cool tone.
And no.06 leans on warm tone.
As I have wrote above, no.06 looks orange to my skintone.


Comparing no.12 with Powder Cheeks #PW37.
They are in the same color range!
I like to put them together so the color will synchronize
and giving me a mature look like Japanese models.

You can tell the difference between no.06 & 12 right?
No.06 is very natural, but since it looks orange-y to me,
it gives me brighter impression.
While no.12 gives a mature looking career woman (OL) vibes.


Even though I like sheer lip color,
I must say that I prefer no.12 more than 06.

I'm not wearing too many mascara lately.
The picture on the right with no.12 Little Plum Candy didn't use mascara.
I think this will give me more natural looking eyes.


Again with no.06 Sweet Clematis color:



And no.12 Little Plum Candy:

I love the sakura pattern of my Osewaya earrings.


Sorry there are so many pictures of me.
But they are in different lighting so you can tell the differences of color.
The result is : no.12 wins!
But still, I can't put them in my favorite color from this range.
The one and only for me is no.05.
I will keep repurchasing no.05 until I'm growing tired of it.
I might have purchased no.05 for more than 5 times already in 3 years!
Stay-on Balm Rouge is my holy grail lip product,
compared to many high end brands that I have used.

You May Also Like

0 Comments