Home

Reviews

About Me

Entel Horse Oil Mask Pack

by - 6/08/2019 04:40:00 PM

During my trip to Korea, the tour guide gave Entel Horse Oil Mask Pack.
Each of us was given two packs.
I didn't have good experience from horse or goat ingredient, or anything smelly.
I tried Karados horse oil mask too before, and it smell bad.
I had bad thoughts with this one, but I should try nevertheless.

Functional ingredients and oils rough and processed by the double effect
of horse fat gives energy to the skin.
Antibacterial effect and regenerative effect of mayu helps to clear skin.


I had bad experience with horse oil mask or any animal title skincare.
But when I opened the paper seal, it didn't have bad smell.
Rather, it has powdery scent, which is refreshing.
Not my taste, but at least it doesn't smell like horse.
The sheet color is white like usual sheet mask.


The sheet mask is perfectly fit my face.
Moreover, the after effect was not sticky.
I like non-sticky product, especially when I use while sleeping.
I don't want anything left to my pillow.
Essence is quickly absorbed to skin in 10 seconds
so it won't leave sticky feelings to face.

The horse oil itself is good to brighten face.
But I usually buy moisturizing skincare because my skin is dry.
Apart for brightening, it can tightening skin and give vitality.
And during weartime mask, I don't have particular problem.
The effect I felt the most was tightening.
This mask doesn't reduce pores, but it just feels tight and refreshed.

It is a refreshing sheet mask but I prefer moisturizing type.
In the end, I won't purchase another sheet.
I wished the oppa guide would give me something else,
because Entel also produced Aqua, collagen, or green tea version.



MY THOUGHTS OF ENTEL HORSE OIL MASK PACK:
+ Tightening skin & especially pores.
+ Not sticky as most mask will give.
+ The price is actually almost the same as Innisfree etc.
+ The scent is not bad, at least not like a horse scent.
+ It doesn't brighten my face but since it is tight, the skin feels smooth.
- I prefer moisturizing type.

You May Also Like

0 Comments