Home

Reviews

About Me

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 Light Beige with SPF42 / PA+++

by - 6/20/2019 09:55:00 PM

There was almost a 50% off price for Missha so I grabbed this BB cream.
I had tried using the sample a long time ago and was satisfied with result.
Back then, I had too many BB creams so I didn't need one more..
But because of "Kill It" K-drama, I was eye-ing Missha.
Together with Glow Lip Blush, I ordered this BB Cream.
I bought the 20ml version because I rarely use BB cream nowadays.


Don't worry because it is original.
The seller is Missha Indonesia online shop, so I don't get worried.

What Is It

Lightweight, Multi-Function, High Coverage

Flawless Coverage
Smoothly conceals imperfections, balances skin tone, and
visibly smooths complexion for a youthfully perfected look

Dewy & Moisturizing
Keeps your skin hydrated and soft with powerful ceramides,
hyaluronic acid, and Gatuline RC

Naturally Conditioning
Infused with nourishing botanical essences, emollient plant oils,
and nutrient-rich marine extracts to replenish the look and feel of skin

Only have #21 & #23 here, so I picked the lightest shade.


The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is known with red packaging.

This is actually an old version BB cream from Missha.
Because I bought the small version, tube is a bit different.
The cap is made of metal only without transparent plastic.
 Latest version BB cream from Missha are
Choboyang and Signature Real Complete.


Tested on hand.
It seems the coverage is good on my hand.
And beautiful dewy finish.
The smell is not good though.
It smells like most old version BB creams are.
A bit artificial and box-like smell.
But it doesn't stay long.

On face, #21 Light Beige seems very light.
I don't know what will happen with #13.
I think this shade is a perfect shade for me.

The coverage is buildable from sheer to medium.
I found this BB cream is light on skin.
Love to use it sheer even thought it can't cover some acne marks.
Also brightening for my dull face.

The shade is good compared to my hand skintone.

At the above picture on the left, my acne mark on nose can't be covered.
It is when I use the BB cream sheer with one layer.
And the right picture is covered with this BB cream.
I think it was when I used Innisfree sponge so the coverage is medium.
From my experience, when I use hand & brush it will have sheer coverage.
And with sponge, the BB cream will cover most of acne marks, medium cover.


I like dewy finish nowadays so I like this BB cream too.
The staying power is also good without cracking or melting
by the end of my working day.
The finish result is also pretty.
It seems the glow is from my own skin.
This BB cream doesn't look fake at all.
And the price is also in a good deal compared to Etude House.
I don't like Etude House BB cream in texture, too heavy for me.



MY THOUGHTS OF MISSHA M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM:
+ Coverage is buildable from sheer-medium.
+ Long staying power.
+ Finish result is naturally dewy.
+ Have quite high SPF.
+ Brightening my face.
+ Anti wrinkle proof! It doesn't look fake or show my dry skin.
+ Finish look is natural for daily use.
+ The smell is not strong so I can bear with it.
+ Cheap price compared with high end brand like Laneige.
- Only 3 shades to choose and they are light.
- Doesn't have well coverage for people who have problematic skin.
- It will be too oily for people with oily skin.

You May Also Like

0 Comments