Home

Reviews

About Me

Missha Glow Lip Blush #Just Me #Dare Me #Another Me

by - 5/25/2019 12:31:00 PM

I rarely buy Missha because only a little product being sold in here.
I didn't have good experience with M Magic Cushion for its thick finish result.
And Missha's sister brand, Apieu, gave me and my sister a heavy breakout
after trying its cheap cushion.
But when I found Nana, the current brand model, in her "Kill" It drama,
I was interested in trying her lip product.
She usually had nude lipstick for the drama,
except in episode 6 when she tried new lipstick in Missha store.
I wanted to buy the mini Lip Lacquer set before, but found out the official online store
had a 50% discount so I grabbed three Glow Lip Blushes.




I didn't care about Nana before because I don't follow idols.
When I found her beauty in Kill It, I really appreciate her stunning fierceful face.
Meanwhile, the shade she picked for Glow Lip Blush are #Just Me and #Dare Me.
At first, I only bought two colors.
But after trying #Just Me in one day, I bought #Another Me quickly for discount.
Below are the pictures where Nana used two colors.

When she used #Just Me.
The picture made me buy that shade too.

This is the picture from Nana's official instagram.
When I searched Missha's website, it was shade #Just Me.
I looked at the shade name in first picture,
then compared it with hangul name in the color variation picture.

She used shade #Dare Me here.
I think Dare Me is the darkest shade in the range.
Because the color in the deepest red of all.

I'm a fan of glossy lip product to repair and hide my dry lips.
Right now, I'm in the middle of hating velvet / matte lipstick.
It is not like I won't buy them, I will keep away from buying them.
Meanwhile, I will stock many Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge 05 as much as possible.
I will buy it in Japan later, stock it for a year or two (one tube will last 2 months).

Box color is in rose gold.
Since I bought two colors first, Another Me picture is below.

The name of shade, in hangul.
Left is Just Me, then Dare Me.

Another Me

Big amount of liquid.
Tube is bulky.

This is shade Another Me, which I bought separately so its picture always
comes in the last.

The Glow Lip Blush can be used as blusher and lipgloss.
It will create glowing natural color to face.
But on lips, it doesn't look like a lipgloss, but a lip rouge.
This Glow Lip Blush doesn't create sheer and glossy finish on lips.
Rather, it is a velvet / satin type lipgloss that will settle on lips.
The work of it is similar to Peripera Ink Airy Velvet.
It will settle to lips, creating velvet and smooth out lips.
And the liquid has slightly sweet vanilla scent, but will disappear quickly.
The scent won't last long once settled without leaving any uncomfortable feelings.




Since it can be used as blusher, I find it can also be used as eyeshadow.
It stays long as expected.
But on my lid, it will create an obvious line.
Can get it removed by tissue though, or by putting powder on top.
I found out that by topping the color with powder,
the liquid will stay for entire days on eyelid without creasing at all.
By using one color as eyeshadow, blusher, and lipgloss,
it will create a one toned theme makeup that will represent actual mood.

 The brush is called snowman type because of two round shapes.
Surprisingly, it is very soft and flexible on lips.
I thought the texture will be rough or stiff.

From left to right : Just Me, Dare Me, Another Me


01. Just Me

Just Me is the brown coral nude shade.
It will give healthier look than common pink.
But slightly nudy because it has brown tone.
The wearing time is longer than normal lipgloss.
Even if I drank numerous times, it didn't fade.
But of course it won't stay after eating.
Upon using 2-3 swipes, the lipgloss will crack a bit, though it won't show much.
Can be used as bright blusher for refreshing face.


I hope the color can show more.
But I swatched it on bare skin anyway.

Just Me is a MLBB shade so I like to use it for everyday makeup.
I don't think it is that red like Nana's picture.
On me, #Just Me creates a nudy lips color that won't appear much.
But I like this kind of shade because it is easy to apply nudy makeup.




02. Dare Me

Dare Me is a redish plum color.
It has a hint of purple too, but won't show much on cheeks.
I think the red comes more when using it on cheeks.
Meanwhile, it will show more purple on lips.


Same as #Just Me, I swatched on bare skin.
For this shade, be careful not to use too much.
The color is stronger on cheeks than the other shades.

Even though the shade looks darker than Just Me, I don't feel it's too bold.
Different than the bright Just Me, this shade creates a mature look.
It gives a calm but chic expression.
Anyway, I'm glad this kind of shade don't make me look old.
And the color on eyelid is pretty!




03. Another Me

And the last shade I bought is Another Me.
This is a pink blueberry color.
Different than the two shades above, Another Me is more cute.
I know most purple shade will give mature and older look.
But this is different.
The pinkish tone will give cuteness, especially on cheeks.


And on lips, it gives me a calm pink color.
The shade is good for hanging out with friends.
I feel cuteness level is max. 😊

On cheeks, Another Me doesn't show too much.
But I like how it made a cute cheeks with purple color.







Too bad despite Glow Lip Blush has very interesting color and texture,
it doesn't moisturize my lips from dry and becoming chapped.
Maybe because the finish result is velvet on lips.
Most matte & satin lip product doesn't suit my dry lips anyway.

Just Me, Dare Me, Another Me

Mixing Just Me & Dare Me on lids, cheeks, lips.
Creating another gradation color.

But on cheeks, they are look gorgeous.
I like putting it on eyelid too since it can be used as matte eyeshadow.
Especially Dare Me, it gives a mature look on my eyes.
But I need to put powder on top so it doesn't create obvious line for my lid.
Except creating line, it doesn't smudge at all!
The product also has long lasting finish on lips too.


What I like about this Glow Lip Blush are the calming vanilla scent,
the long lasting color, the velvet and not overshowing color.
I think I can repurchase again if there is another discount.
If being used as a lipgloss, it won't stay long.
So I prefer to use it on lid and cheeks more.
As on lips, I will give it a go when I feel my lips is not too dry.
But I never had thought that I will like Missha Glow Lip Blush this much.
I always bring one or two of them in my pouch.



MY THOUGHTS OF MISSHA GLOW LIP BLUSH:
+ Smooth finish even if I have chapped lips.
+ It will settle on lips in seconds and doesn't look dry.
+ Color variations are pretty and suitable to my feminine taste.
+ Has sweet vanilla scent that is calming and will disappear in a second.
+ Long staying power for eyes, cheeks, lips.
+ Because it is in liquid form, it will give dewy finish on cheeks on dewy foundation.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores on cheeks.
+ Even though I need to use powder on top of its color, the products remains without smudging.
- If not on discount, it is a bit expensive.
- Not moisturizing lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments