Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Ma Cherie Hair Gelee 資生堂 マシェリ ヘアジュレ (ゆるふわウエーブ) EX

by - 5/13/2019 07:37:00 PM

Shiseido Ma Cherie Hair Gelee (Soft Wave) is a hair styling product.
I have been using Ma Cherie's shampoo for over 5 years now.
I have its styling curl lotion & spray too.
It smells heavenly like a ripe cherry, sweet and a bit sour.
This time, I'd like to try the Hair Gelee, suitable to create soft & fluffy wave hair.

The dense pearl honey gelee DX gives gloss to hair
and repairs one by one to make it easy to handle.
The gelee becomes liquid in the palm, soft wavy hair revives just by looking at it.
Protects the hair from heat such as UV light, static electricity and, dryer.
Contains smokey cut perfume.
Gloss repair - moisturizing ingredients (pearl conquiolin, honey,
hydroxyethyl urea, sodium hyaluronate).
 
How to use:
- Take an approriate amount of Hair Gelee and blend with hand.
- To create perm, put hand from the lower part of hair.
- Take side hair to your ear and loosen bangs before it's done.

Bought at Olive Young Myeongdong.

I bought this at Olive Young.
The only Japanese product I bought in Korea.
It is hard to find Japanese product there.
Even the famous Canmake only have 2-3 products in it.

Ma Cherie is always pink color.

This comes in a tube so it's very easy to squeeze.
The texture is gel to liquid.
Also has nice floral & fruity scent.
Scent won't come off for a day, if not being topped with the smell of smoke.
 


Gel is a soft pink color that will turn transparent.
Smells nice.


Upon using this Hair Gelee, I don't feel anything big.
Some reviews told that this would help maintaining original curly hair.
But for me, this product just happens to smooth my hair and makes it more glowing.
Compared to hair wax, Hair Gelee can't maintain a good curl.


My hair is not curly in the first place.
But since it is very damaged, when my sleeping pose is not good,
my hair will look curled depending on the pose.
Especially around neck and shoulder, my hair will get wavy.
If I didn't straighten it with iron, it is messy everyday.
But sometimes, I'd like to keep the wave.
Though by using Hair Gelee, I don't feel much improvement at all.

 

This kind of product doesn't suit me.
Except I really like the scent, there is nothing changes.
Maybe, it helps maintain it to be tidier.
I will stick to use Mandom Lucido-L Hair Wax.
It's just that the scent is very good.
I really love the glowing effect it created to my hair too.




MY THOUGHTS OF SHISEIDO MA CHERIE HAIR GELEE:
+ Gives glowy effect to hair.
+ Smooth out my damaged hair.
+ Heavenly fragranced.
+ The gel is not sticky and will be absorbed well into hair.
+ Doesn't leave any white flakes.
+ Tidying a little bit of hair strand.
- Doesn't hold curl very well.
- An expensive drugstore product.
- Doesn't fix damaged end of hair.

You May Also Like

0 Comments