Home

Reviews

About Me

KLAVUU White Pearlsation Ideal Actress Backstage Cream with SPF30 / PA++

by - 5/08/2019 07:09:00 PM

White Pearlsation Ideal Actress Backstage Cream is a sample I got
from purchasing KLAVUU Urban Pearlsation High Coverage Tension Cushion.
This is a primer, sunscreen, and base makeup.

A five-in one products : primer, sunscreen, makeup base, tone-up cream, fixer.
Leaves skin with pearlescent glow.
Enhances and prolongs makeup.

Get a superstar glow with this skin base from KLAVUU!
Infused with Korean pearl, agar, kelp and seaweed extract,
this moisturizing formula plumps up the skin while giving it a radiant,
bright glow, just like your skin’s under a spotlight.
Use on its own, or under makeup for a smooth, perfected application. 

01. Original (Rose) for dark & dull complexion
02. Lavender for yellowish and dull complexion
03. Mint for uneven skintone with facial redness
I think I got the sample for Original color.

 This will prime the skin for a smooth application while ensuring it
stays put for a long periods of time.
It also lights up dull complexions with a pearly, glowy look.

 The Original (Rose) is for pale skin, have undereye circles.
It will restore the skin volume such as forehead,
below eyebrow, T-zone etc.
A wakeup call that instantly brigthens lackluster.

The Lavender color is for yellowish complexion, uneven skintone,
and dull parts around lips..
It will smooth out dull and yellowish skintone
into bright and radiant complexion.

The Mint color is to uneven skintone with redness,
redness with troubles, and redness around nose.
Cover the uneven skintone due to redness and acnes.


Since I only got the sample, could only use it for 5 times.
It is a white thick cream, but spreads well.
Will give dewy finish and highlighting T-zone.
The cream is similar to my Holika Holika Nabi Cream #Vitality.
I think the two products are very similar.
Texture is thick, oily, and glowy finish look.

The effect is brightening & whitening my skin.
If being used too much, the cream will be very white.


It makes my skin very white.
But in appropriate amount, or if being topped with darker foundation,
this kind of color result won't be a problem.


Upon using this Ideal Backstage Cream, it will helps prolong the wear
The cushion foundation won't melt around nose & chin.
It doesn't give me breakout and the foundation I used won't get dry.
This might be perfect for dry skin people like me.
But I feel it is also very oily.


I thought it will look very white.
But by topping it with KLAVUU Urban Pearlsation cushion,
it doesn't look different from the rest of skin's color.
Photos were taken in the same place, by different sunlight.
The right photo above was taken in the morning 8.30 AM,
and the left one was taken in the afternoon around 2.00 PM.
The cream has pinkish finish and pearly glow.
I like to use it under foundation so it won't look too pearly.

 
The left picture is after 10+ hours wearing it with Urban Pearlsation cushion!
Still looks good right?
Just slightlty melt around chin so it doesn't cover acne marks well.

 As a primer and sunscreen for my dry skin, it is a good product,
Moreover, it helps prolong the wearing time of foundation.
But too bad since the texture is very oily, it won't suit my country's climate.
I think there are more good primers outside from different brand.
Despite that, because it is oily, it helps creating dewy finish to a matte foundation.

Left picture : after 10+ hours, topped with Urban Pearlsation cushion (diff day from above).
My face is tired but still glowing.
Don't worry.
The remaining oil can be removed by pressing tissue.




MY THOUGHTS OF KLAVUU WHITE PEARLSATION IDEAL ACTRESS BACKSTAGE CREAM:
+ Has high SPF for sunny day.
+ The primer hold makeup tightly, especially the cushion from same brand.
+ Gives radiant pearly finish to matte foundation.
+ Brightening skin.
+ Doesn't give me breakout.
+ Spread easily even though it is thick.
+ Even though it looks white at first, but gradually becomes the same foundation's color.
+ The scent is not strong, just a slight creamy-fragrance.
- It is hard to get KLAVUU product here.
- Price is higher than drugstore brand and can be replaced with another primer.
- It can be too oily for people with oily / combination skin.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I´ve been looking for this cream´s reviews and I am truly glad I found yours! It looks amazing! I am going to buy it for sure :3 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a good cream but too oily in hot weather like my country. Hope you will like it

      Delete