Home

Reviews

About Me

Mandom LUCIDO-L Hair Wax #Creamy Curl Wax マンダム ルシードエル ヘアワックス #クリーミィカールワックス

by - 3/11/2019 09:31:00 PM

I previously had tried the hair wax from Gatsby Moving Rubber.
It is good to maintain hair style in wet form.
But when my hair grows longer, using Gatsby hair wax will make it heavier.
I should have maintain my hair lenght to medium, but I'm lazy to cut it.
In the end, I tried LUCIDO-L hair wax because they're everywhere in Singapore.
I bought the curling style type.
Truthfully, I was a bit hesitant to choose between Creamy Curl Wax (purple)
or Natural Make Wax (light blue).
But since I have longer hair now, I'd like to make a natural curl of it.

LUCIDO-L hair wax is known for its non-sticky texture.
In Japan, there are seven types of it.
But in Singapore, only five are being sold.


The Creamy Curl Wax is to keep a fluffy, solid wave hair.
Texture is light.


I chose to try buying the small size first.
But after using it, I regret not buying the full type.




Case is made of plastic and very sturdy.
The small size fits my palm grip perfectly.
If being used everyday, it might only last for a month?
But I didn't use wax everyday so it's quite a large amount for me.
It will last months I think.


The cream has nice flowery scent which is light.
It will disappear slightly after it dries.
I think this wax is very heavenly.
The Gatsby is good for different hairstyle.
But with long hair? It is a no to use it everyday.
With LUCIDO-L, I feel like using it everyday due to the scent
and bouncy soft feelings it does to my hair.


It feels like I don't use hair wax at all.
My hair become smooth, shiny, without frizzing.
As for me holding up curls, I don't think it works good.
This kind of smooth hair wax only has level 3 power strenght. 
But for me, it is at level 1.
Anyway, I don't feel a hairspray or hair wax is good to hold hair arrange.
I'm someone who believes that the power to hold in
the curling step is resulted by good curling iron and technique.
Even without spray or wax, my curly hair stays strong for half day.


I will repurchase LUCIDO-L hair wax in bigger size next time.
And I want to try the natural type too.
But to tell the truth, I'm also interested in The Product hair wax.
It is the no.1 hair wax in Japan, the stylish country!
But I don't like using it after 3-4 times taking the cream.
Since all hair wax will be oily in the end.



MY THOUGHTS OF LUCIDO-L HAIR WAX #CREAMY CURL WAX:
+ Soft & smooth result on hair.
+ Giving tidy hair without frizz.
+ Has light flowery scent which is not annoying.
+ Doesn't create heavy hair volume.
+ Can be used everyday due to light texture.
+ It feels like not wearing anything on hair.
+ There is smaller size to try.
+ Hold bangs.
- Can't hold up curls too long.
- Can't be used to create wet hairstyle.

You May Also Like

0 Comments