Home

Reviews

About Me

Laneige Stained Glasstick #8 Peach Moonstone

by - 5/19/2019 06:07:00 PM

I told that I will buy more, right?
Even though I wanted to try #10 Red Jasper,
it was sold out at The Shilla Duty Free store.
So I didn't think much because it was hectic on Saturday noon,
and only had an hour to roam around.
I grabbed no.4, Peach Moonstone, which is another calm color.

Same as Pink Sapphire, this color is MLBB.
I wanted to try bolder color, but well, it might not suit me.
So once again, I couldn't try the red color such as no.6 Red Spinel.
I think price was not differ much from online shop here.
Can't remember the exact price because I put it with my friend's bill.


This is Peach Moonstone color.

I really like the shape of Stained Glasstick bullet.
The shape reminds me of diamond.
It is shining brightly.


Peach Moonstone color is a soft pink with blue undertone.
Compared to Pink Sapphire, this one is more to pastel color.
It suits daily makeup more than Pink Sapphire.
Peach Moonstone is a peach-pink color resembling an elegant feminine-ballerina.


Texture is the same as Pink Sapphire.
Glides smoothly on lips without much effort.
The scent & taste are strong, but disappears gradually.
It smells like candy.


Between Pink Sapphire and Peach Moonstone, I think this one complements my skin more.
 I prefer soft pink color and no.4 is too bright for my daily use.
After drinking, it will give tinted lips.
But it doesn't stay too long for eating.
If I rubbed it with water, the tint remains beautifully on lips.


I think I finally found my most favorite lipstick from Korean brand.
For these few years, I only like Japanese Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge series.
It moisturizes my lips even in cold autumn & spring weather overseas.
For real, I only believed in Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge
to prevent chapped & bleeding lips before.
Ever since Korean made matte lips, I couldn't like them as much as I wanted.
They are too dry for my very very dry skin.
Laneige Stained Glasstick is the only one for me at the moment.
This is the first ever pretty & good for dry lips product I have ever encountered.


I won't write my thoughts anymore.
You can find them in my post about Pink Sapphire.
They are both the same product & texture, only color difference.
For me, I will keep repurchasing this type of lipstick / liptint.
I just hope Laneige won't stop producing this one.
The price is higher than most drugstore lipstick, but quality is good.
This lipstick has what I want the most in a lip product.
Moisturizing, glossy finish, long staying power with tinted color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments