Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV SPF25 / PA++ 02 Natural Beige & Soft Cheek Brush Review

by - 6/28/2015 08:17:00 PM

Another Canmake product! I bought these two items a few days ago when I'm already broke this month. Sigh... I kept on buying new product, huh? I didn't have any concealer before because I considered my skin as good type. I didn't get too much breakout lately. But too bad the Cover & Stretch Concealer UV was only in shade 02 and 03 in store, so I chose 02 Natural Beige. I supposed to buy 01 Light Beige. I thought with only BB cream, I can cover most acne and uneven skintone, except that panda eyes. That's the reason I never bought a concealer before. As for cheek brush, I think I'm immersed in the cuteness of its bristle.


Canmake Soft Cheek Brush


I'll go with my brush first. I only have one powder blush from Coffret D'or autumn set, so I don't exactly need another brush because there is one in the packaging. But when I found out we have the brush sold in here, I needed to grab one since last month. So I finally bought one. The design is a bit similar to Etude House's brush or Laduree (see my post a few about Laduree here). But I never thought of buying one from Etude House because I had not immerge in makeup tools before.

I didn't surprise it's made in China. Some of my sister's figurines are also like that. The pink top bristles is cute and the design is very luxurious. But the price is lower than Rp 200.000,-! *I forgot the exact price and discount... Yep, I got discount at drugstore!

Another picture of it

It has soft and rounded, perfect bristles to pick up powder well and feels soft and smooth on cheek. I also feel it's very soft. It doesn't give itchy feeling when applied and can bring out my Coffret D'or pink color blush. It's easy, just swirl and tap around cheek and then put my palms to both cheeks to long staying power.

You can see my panda eyes!


Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV SPF25 / PA++ #02 Natural Beige

Look at those big SPF text! I know it'll be a good concealer to put high SPF in the product.

I wanted to buy 01 Light Beige as I mentioned above, but it was sold out. I think this concealer is pretty good. I watched a few Youtube using it. I also thought even if it's darker than my actual color, my face color is darker than the back of my hands. So it might be good enough for my skintone.

It's waterproof. Don't worry to wear it to swim (I can't swim, though).

As the website wrote, it has soft applicator tip that makes it easier to apply to both larger areas and more tricky areas. It doesn't have scent as usual Japanese product and alcohol-free! Can be used to cover freckles, spots, and dark circle under eyes. This stays in long time and prevent dryness. That's what I seek in a base makeup product. The direction on website says that #01 is used to cover dark circle, dull skin, and redness, #02 to cover freckles, spots, acne scars, #03 to cover dark spots acne scar and nose shading. But the instruction might only be used by fair skintone. Oh well, I should have bought #01!

As you can see, the left picture is without concealer in the morning. I already have big dark circle under eyes at that time. And the two picture after that are taken at night after coming home, when my dark circle supposed to be more obvious than in the morning. I put this Canmake concealer and the result is minimizing my dark circle. Although I must buy #01 to actually cover it because my skin is more to fair.

I am satisfied with these two items! I never had a concealer before, and the second attempt trying it, it can cover my acne scars and dark spots really well. I'll be using this if I need to go in a hurry and just putting powder / cushion on my face because I'm already satisfied with most of BB cream result. But I'll definitely try to buy #01 Light Beige because that's the shade I must buy! Maybe after I have emptied this first tube. As for cheek brush, I like it a lot. I can use it for shading my cheek too. It's a really useful tool. Even though I read a few reviews on forum saying that the bristles couldn't catch pigmented blush, I think it's pigmented enough on my skin. Below is some more picture of these two product's result:

It's weird that my face is very chubby here... Maybe because my big smile-or I become fatty?

You May Also Like

0 Comments