Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heroine Protect UV Mineral BB Cream with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 6/03/2015 08:14:00 PM

So far, Heroine Make has released two types of BB cream, which are Protect UV Mineral BB Cream and Lasting Mineral BB Cream. But I just saw the Protect UV type sold here for now. The other one has SPF34 / PA++, which already good enough to stand against UV rays for a few hours. Sadly, even though I have read about UV protection system, I never care to see for how long it is. Same as the loose powder, their BB cream only have two shades, 01 Light and 02 Natural. Oh by the way, the model for Kiss Me Heroine Make right now is MAGGY. I don't know why most of Japanese models are half or from Western lineage, example Canmake used Yagi Arisa or Shiseido Maquillage used Mizuhara Kiko.


What claims does this BB cream has?

Heroine Make Protect UV Mineral BB Cream is a high UV protection Japanese BB cream with a brightening effect. The BB cream covers large pores and smooth out uneven skin texture, while creating a soft-focus effect for smooth, luminous complexion. It features "Bright Up Powder" to give skin an immediate brightening effect and "Lasting Mineral Powder" for a long-lasting, air-light, natural-looking finish.

Oh really, the description in Indonesia language is the same as above. Anyway, it really doesn't have scent.

Done with the description. Again, the packaging is pink! I don't know why Heroine Make uses pink color for most of their base makeup, because I think they often uses black for eye makeup packaging. Put that aside, I like the BB cream packaging color more than the BB loose powder. It is soft pink and soothing. The Elizabeth picture is very moody. She can turn happy, pretty, crying, or anything. But here on, she's very royal. I think I can put her on the same level as Tsubasa Masukawa for Dolly Wink? *just joking though.


Nowadays, after I run out of the first Laneige Pore Control cushion, I washed the sponge and use it for any type of my tube BB cream. I feel that it's more smooth in finishing rather than using hand or brush (I find it hard to wash my brush after using it with a cream). So for this review picture, I did used my Laneige sponge. But even though the finishing is smooth, I think how long can it stand is still depends on the BB cream itself, skin type, and temperature.

The tube packaging size is almost the same as Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream. I got confused when I wanted to take the Kiss Me one because I put it on the same shelf. The two also has pink color packaging!

The texture of the cream is watery in yellow shade. I find it a bit similar to Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream, but the finish on skin is the same with KATE Mineral Cover BB Gel Cream. Yep. Finishing is smooth, without dry patches and good oil control. I think it can get more natural on skin rather than Canmake Perfect Serum (which I felt more sticky, but still not as heavy as Etude House). But again, the same with its powder, Kiss Me Heroine Make Protect UV Mineral BB Cream has yellow shade so it doesn't get the same color with my neck. I think that is fine if I don't wear short pants. But if I wore short pants or skirt, it will reveal too much different color. Remember that it's the lightest shade.

Speaking of oil control, the quality is also the same as KATE, because I don't see shiny area on my skin after wearing more than 6 hours. Coverage is light to medium because I can still see some black spots on my face. As for pore coverage from the claim (Pore Flat Powder), I think it doesn't cover pore really well. But yeah, it's because the texture is more water-y than most of BB cream. Price is Rp 185.000,- but I got 10% discount promo so it became Rp 166.500,- (approx USD 12.81). For references, I'll show you my skin before and after applying this BB cream. The before picture is from the same picture as yesterday's loose powder photo, but my skin is in the same condition anyway.

 It brighten my skin tone and fight against uneven skin color. But can you see that my neck is more white? Especially before my shirt.

Oh by the way, have you see the text on its packaging that Kiss Me Heroine Make is brought to Indonesia by PT Mandom Indonesia? It's the company who got license for Pixy (Claims they got cosmetic license from Japan and I never found Pixy brand in Japan, so it's only produced in Indonesia. I never tried because Indonesia's production isn't that great anywhere anytime even if they got license. Some ingredient might be reduced) or Lucido-L (This one is for hair product from Japan. But the hair vitamin spray gave me breakout and I realized its manufactured in Indonesia again. I need Lucido Japan, okay). But I wonder why they didn't put about Isehan's Kiss Me on their website even though they brought it here?

The right picture is a bit off-colored because I have edited it (the right picture never get edited). The previous was very red so I need to play with color balance. But turns out pale. Why did I put here it, anyway? It's because if you right click "Open link in new tab" and zoom it, you'll see about the pore. I don't have pore problem, but who knows if anyone have it? It covers a little bit pores, but be aware that my pores can still be visible. It's natural indeed, huh...

UPDATE
I tried wearing Heroine Make BB Protect UV BB Cream after putting my Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer and the result is MATTE! Holy grail primer. I didn't find any glowy/shiny part of my face. It's pure matte. A bit confused here. Is this supposed to be matte? I think not so true... But I couldn't believe how Face Blur helped me in many kinds of problem I had, also for my KATE Powderless Liquid.

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make and Heavy Rotation is now available in selected Guardian (I saw one in Central Park Mall) after Aeon Mall released.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Where can i find the heroine make mineral BB cream UV?

    ReplyDelete