Home

Reviews

About Me

JAPANKURU Website

by - 6/23/2015 10:31:00 PM

I know it's strange to advertise another website on my own. But here on, I will give my readers every news I got! I won't put it on myself. Lately, I like JAPANKURU blog. It seems the writers wants to introduce their point of view of Japan to overseas readers. I think they explained it well in English. I like the article about Igari makeup and Canmake product from here too. I haven't read all of their articles, but I will read what comes of interesting for me, especially for someone who wish to travel to Japan. They provides good information of Japan. Please read it too, everyone ^^. It's good to know about cool blog out there. And, don't be surprised. I made Ameba account so I now have Ameblo! Ameblo is a famous blog in Japan. Many singers, artist, etc. also have it. My Japanese is a little bit out of balance and still learning. I hope the mistake is minimum, though. It basically just summarizing my review here, with short sentences (because I can't understand difficult kanji). Sorry if there are many mistakes. You can look at my Ameba link on the right sidebar or here is the link.

You May Also Like

0 Comments