Home

Reviews

About Me

Coupy Design by Decora Girl & RMK Colorful Mascara

by - 6/13/2015 02:17:00 AM

Color mascara is a trend right now, especially for summer 2015. If you follow Etude House, you already saw the Curl Fix produced 4 colors mascara, black, brown, wine red, bright pink. But did you know that Japan already produced it about a year ago or more? I have told you that I found a Youtube video introduced us to blue Canmake GOKUBUTO mascara, a video from a year ago. Right now, I have found a new brand, Coupy Design by Decora Girl (pronounced Kuupii), which produced deep blue, peach pink, orange, and moss green mascara. The name of it is Decora Girl Coupy Design Color Mascara. The first one to come out is volume type, but now, there is the long & curl type too. Actually, I saw a few snapeee photos using red mascara months ago. But I don't care about color mascara because I'd prefer natural color, black or brown.

 A great color, huh? But I think I won't ever buy this kind of mascara. Black or brown already enough for everyday routines. I can't use these kinds of color.

I think the person on Youtube (HANACOCO) also mentioned that it has peach fragrance that will disappear after a few seconds or what.. An interesting color being mixed with good scent. I think many people will get to love it.

Oh eventually, I saw RMK, a higher end brand from Japan, also introduced their color mascara on ViVi snapeee channel four months ago, which is RMK W Color Mascara. The fun thing is, it have darker color with large brush for upper lashes and brighter color with small brush for under eye lashes... Weird and funny. But Coupy is still cheaper with ¥1,500, while RMK is ¥4,320 and you'll be broke by just a mascara. I saw Youtuber Mikipon channel gives a trick to make color mascara. First, applied light color (light brown to blonde) eyebrow mascara to eyelashes then use a red or whatever color cream (for example Visee Lip & Cheek Cream RD-1) after putting the eyebrow mascara. This method is simpler than one of Korean Youtuber who used false lashes and putting powder color something to the fake lashes (a bit forgot because it needs more working step).


And a few ViVi models using RMK W Color Mascara for advertisement from Snapeee app:


You May Also Like

0 Comments