Home

Reviews

About Me

Romand Zero Matte Lipstick #10 Pink Sand

by - 11/06/2021 10:13:00 AM

 I always prevent myself from purchasing matte lipstick.
It's because my lips is very dry and matte lipstick usually isn't hydrating enough.
But I was interested in Romand's lipstick, because of the colors.
In the end, I bought the new color from Zero Matte Lipstick in Pink Sand.
Part of it is because I saw this color on instagram.


Creamy but lightweight, this lipstick adheres smoothly for long-lasting sleekness
and high color payoff without flaking.
Soft, lightweight texture offers smooth gliding with excellent adherence,
leaving long-lasting sleek express without any flake
Available in a range of warm and cool tones to express your personality.

Colors:









Pink Sand is a toned down pink with hint of white.
Cool nude pink suitable as base color.


I bought the new packaging version.
There are two colors for the packaging, pink and white.
I don't know the differences though since I only have one color.
Perhaps, the white case is to differentiate the lipstick texture
that is not velvety like Pink Sand?
I don't know, it's only my guess.
 

 


The lipstick case is huge and bulky, made of velvet-like texture.
Soft to touch and feels velvety like its original bullet texture.
There is nothing on it, except the brand name.


Bullet color is the actual shade for the lipstick swatch.
It is pink, but a bit similar to beige, in cool tone.



The color itself is similar to my real lips.
But Pink Sand is more pink-ish than my real lips color.
A calm pink that won't be too much for daily look.
The vibes when wearing it is a calm mature pink that won't stand out in the crowds.
Texture is velvet matte, feels smooth, soft, without visible crack.
But as usual, matte lipstick won't hydrate my dry lips.
It feels good though to apply the lipstick again and again.
Lightweight as if I don't wear anything on my lips.


For staying power, this is only a normal matte lipstick.
It stays longer than glossy lipstick, but won't give stain.
Apart from that, the lipstick won't transfer too much.
I think the price is really worth for its size.
The bullet is long and matte lipstick won't get empty fast.
The price is cheap!


I feel like purchasing another color.
This time, maybe one of bold color, such as #04 Before Sunset or #13 Red Carpet
or #17 Red Heat.
Maybe later...
I didn't think I would like Romand so much.
So far, I collected the Hanbok edition and satisfied by the shades.
Except for how the blusher See-through in it is fading too fast.
Though I hope more brand will create matte lipstick that
won't be too dry for me.




MY THOUGHTS OF ROMAND ZERO MATTE LIPSTICK #10 PINK SAND:
+ Feels soft and glides easily on lips because of the velvet-like texture.
+ Does not make dry lips visible.
+ Does not transfer much.
+ Long bullet size with longer staying power than glossy lipstick.
+ The pink is suitable for daily use without being too bold.
+ I like to apply it as much as I want thanks to the softness.
+ Cheap.
- Not hydrating for dry lips as usual of matte type.

You May Also Like

0 Comments