Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude Glittery Snow Air Mousse Palette #02 Frozen

by - 8/03/2021 12:20:00 AM

 This is the first time I purchased Etude's product ever since it changed its name
from Etude House to Etude.
I was interested in the mousse type eyeshadow.
I had bought from Shiseido Integrate, and two from Cosme Decorte's Christmas
I like using mousse type eyeshadow because only need finger to apply.
Very quick and easy method of putting color on puffy and dull eyes.


The palette I chose is #02 Frozen.
It has slightly pinkish tone in it.
A brown with pink, will be more suitable for my complexion
compared to the other palette in gold tone.
This is actually last year's holiday item.







Colors:


The design for its box and case is very simple yet elegant.
Doesn't look like a cheap cosmetic.
Comes with dove plastic box.


Speaking of Frozen, it makes me remember of Disney's Frozen.
Maybe that's also why I chose this palette?


Gorgeous looking palette!
The design is full of snowy patterns.
And even though it is very small, I feel the love.
Anyway, since mousse type eyeshadow is preferable to be applied with finger,
I don't need brush include in it.
And because the case itself is elegant but tiny, I can relate it without mirror.

Snowflakes is the pinkish beige glitter, has bigger glitter.
Meanwhile, Snow at Dawn is a pink brown color.
Even though it seems like a cool toned palette,
I think it can be applied to warm tone too.

Swatches:



Sheer and glittery.
They are very natural color.
The sheer of mousse type eyeshadow is what I have thought of.
Considering Integrate and Cosme Decorte are also sheer finish.

This is what happened to the palette after I put finger on it.
Mousse type jelly cosme is very good to be touched!
I like them, the bouncy feelings and softness.

The palette itself doesn't have any scent.
And as I have mentioned, sheer pigmentation.
Buildable to soft medium, but I don't think it is also noticeable.


Always like to put Snow at Dawn on my upper lid and Snowflakes on lower lid.
When I used brown eyeliner, Snow at Dawn feels more brown-ish.
Also put Snowflakes in the middle lid.
That's why it is more glittery than the picture below.


This time, I put red eyeliner from Cosme Decorte.
Snow at Dawn looks more pink than with brown eyeliner.
It's weird, but fun to play with.
The staying power is good.
And because it is mousse type, minimum fallout.
The eyeshadow sticks well on skin without melting.
But the bad thing from mousse type is they usually in sheer pigmentation.
Although for me who would prefer natural color,
it is not a big problem since I can keep it basic for daily makeup.
I only need color to for livelier tone on my face.


Feel free to try this kind of eyeshadow.
They are fun and easy to apply.
I like to put only one color for fast application.
And this palette really helps me.
It is also cheap.




MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE GLITTERY SNOW AIR MOUSSE PALETTE #02 FROZEN:
+ Easy to apply, only need fingers.
+ Doesn't melt and long staying power.
+ Sticks well on skin without too much fallout.
+ Cheap price.
+ Two shades in one palette, will make eyeshadow application easier for upper and lower lid.
+ Mousse type with bounce feelings and soft to apply.
+ Suitable for natural eye makeup because of sheer pigmentation.
- Too sheer and hard to build the color.
- All types are glittery, doesn't have matte version.

You May Also Like

0 Comments