Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude Glittery Snow Powder Veil Lips-talk #BE102 Pink Glacier

by - 8/11/2021 01:00:00 AM

 Another product from 2020 holiday collection.
There are two shades from this range, the BE101 Iceland Dusk and BE102 Pink Glacier.
Both names are unique and one of the reason I bought it.
I chose BE102 Pink Glacier for pink-ish tone.


Descriptions:






Actually, I don't like matte type lip product.
It doesn't moisturize enough my super dry lips.
I often bleeds my lips from dry season, especially if I don't wear
moisturizing lip product for two days.
But I was interested in the texture, the soft but dewy claims.
 
This picture is taken with Glittery Snow Air Mousse Palette #02 Frozen.
A beautiful snowy packaging for clean feelings.
 

Shade's name.
 
The lipstick case is long!
I feel this is a very clean and pretty design.
Moreover, it feels like a high end brand design.



Pink Glacier is a mute nudy pink, especially the velvet texture makes it muted.
But I feel this is a brown color on my lips.
A bit misconception, I think.
Although it have a bit of pink tone, it is more of brown.



As expected from matte lipstick.
Easy to create gradation.
And the velvet texture reminds me of Peripera lip tint.
But since it is a lipstick type, I can control the sheer color well.
The pigment is sheer to medium finish.
It will be medium color when I put full lips.

On the left picture, I put the lipstick fully.

This is MLBB color that will suit any skintone.
Even though the color is muted, because it have brown tone, anyone can wear it.
But I personally think the previous Cherry Blossom #BE105
is more suitable for my skintone.
The differences between Powder Veil and the Better Lips-talk is,
Powder Veil feels dryer than Better Lips-talk.
Better Lips-talk is more on creamy side.
Both are gliding smoothly on lips and have a slightly weird scent when applying.
Something similar to opening a cardboard box.
But that only lasts when applying and will gradually disappear.
Staying power is like a normal matte lipstick in nude color without tint.


This color is suitable for daily makeup.
I think I will use MLBB color a lot more than bold red.
But since I don't go outside often, it will be a long time to finish this lipstick.
I won't purchase the other color because I don't like matte type very much.
But trying out new lipstick is fun.
Overall, Powder Veil Lips-talk is similar to any Korean brand producing matte lipstick.




MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE GLITTERY SNOW POWDER VEIL LIPS-TALK #BE102 PINK GLACIER:
+ Easy to glides even though it is dry and matte.
+ Can create gradation even though it is basically sheer and MLBB color.
+ Staying power is a bit longer than glossy type lipstick.
+ Doesn't show dry lips, as long as it is not bleeding for me.
+ Long size.
+ Pretty and clean packaging that seems from high end brand.
+ Wearable color for any skintone.
- Doesn't moisturizing dry lips.
- Will transfer on cup, etc.

You May Also Like

0 Comments