Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina Aube Biyou-eki Rouge #PK201 花王 ソフィーナ オーブ 美容液ルージュ #PK201

by - 10/27/2020 05:26:00 PM

 I really like Ishihara Satomi's face a lot and everytime I see her,

my mind goes to her lips.

Plump lips and pretty lip colors everytime she wears it.

All suits her image of a happy going lady.

She has been Sofina Aube's model for years, I don't know exactly, especially Kao.

I will review the rouge, a liquid type lip color similar to a lipstick, but in liquid.

I chose PK201, the nude pink for normal skin color.

It is a rouge, the color will show more than lipgloss.

So I put it under lipstick tag.



Biyou-eki or Essence Rouge is a beauty essence rouge that is "less likely

to get rough when being used".

It will lock moisture in the lips even if the lips tends to get rough.

When wearing it, it will hardly get erased and is very moisturizing.

 

 

 

Prevents lips from becoming rough with a prescription that traps moisture

in the lips, even if the lips tend to be rough.

Very satisfied with the color development and comfort. 

Upon these past years, Aube Couture is now Aube for short.

Have 15 colors to choose.



The chart suggestion from left to right : Pink, rose, red, beige, no color.
From upper to lower : Light skintone to darker skintone.
The most right color is No Color,
similar to Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge I had reviewed.


Dominates in pink color metal case.
Looks expensive (but it is truly expensive). 

 

But I don't think whether you choose the color for darker skintone will affect very much.

PK201 is for normal skintone, in between light and dark color.

I think this is for neutral skintone.


Ingredients, but I don't want to translate it even though in kana...


Since the case is made of metal, it reflects too much light.
This is an old version case.
The latest case doesn't have that hole to see the product inside.





The brush is not too long so it fits my grip perfectly.


The case is metallic with pink as main theme.

It is reflecting light so much.

Applicator brush is pretty good, not too soft and not too hard.

It can easily swiped around cupid's bow, thanks to the shape.

The brush shape is thin, and sharp edge.

Biyou-eki Rouge has similar applicator with L'oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire.

But L'oreal has bold color and in glossy type, while Aube is in soft but covering

all lips color in fitting texture to lips.


Swatches:
It is very sheer, like a lipgloss.
But on lips, it covers all color.

 

Finish texture is not too sticky.

It is similar to a lipstick because the liquid is not transparent.

That's why it is called rouge.

But since the color is very MLBB, it doesn't show out much.

This is the kind of color that I like.

The rouge inside doesn't have scent or taste, a comfortable finish.

Moreover, even though Biyou-eki Rouge PK201 is not bold,

the texture made it covers all bare lips color.

It won't show dry or dark colored lips.

 




This is pink nude!

And while it is nude, it brighten my cool toned face.

Doesn't emphasize pale skin.

So this is a neutral color.


What I like the most from this rouge is the moisturizing finish.

While I noticed my previous Aube Long Keep Rouge

doesn't moisturize my lips well,

this Biyou-eki Rouge works very different.

The finishing is very loveable.

For my super dry lips, this I should have bought this kind of lip product.

I rarely find my favorite moisturizing lip product,

but this is one of them.

After Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge, Holika Holika Glow Tint.

and I'M MEME Bare Lips.

I finally found Sofina Aube Biyou-eki Rouge in my list.



 

Anyway, Ishihara Satomi is getting married.

Let's hope for her happiness forever.

I have always known she does have a boyfriend.

Who wouldn't get attracted to her?

She is no.1 advertising lady in Japan.

Her face can be seen everywhere from chocolate Meiji, cosmetics Sofina,

Sukiya, Flair Fragrance, The Premium Malts beer, and many more.




MY THOUGHTS OF SOFINA AUBE BIYOU-EKI ROUGE #PK201:

+ This is the perfect pink nudy lip color for me.
+ Moisturizing and makes my dry lips smooth.
+ The texture coats all my lips area and doesn't show dry skin.
+ The brush is soft and flexible.
+ Fit to lips and the color covers lips color, unlike a lipgloss.
+ Not heavy, but similar weight to normal creamy lipstick.
+ The color won't change after a few drinking since texture is fitting. Similar to other Aube lip product.
- Expensive, because Sofina is a middle brand.
- Size might be smaller than L'oreal Extraordinaire.

You May Also Like

0 Comments