Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Pure Pure Kiss #51 Koijikan 資生堂 マジョリカ マジョルカ ピュア ピュア キッス #51 恋時間

by - 11/13/2020 12:29:00 PM

 In the past, I didn't care about this brand.
Because I was more interested in feminine or cool brand.
Meanwhile, Majo Majo brand always became too cute,
or too normal for the appearance.
But lately, since Hamabe Minami was picked as the model,
I became more interested in the concept.
It's not especially cute anymore, but more mature.
The lipstick I bought is the old version of Pure Pure Kiss.
The latest version have grey tube, not black, for this color.
This is a mini lipstick that gives tinted color.
 
 
 
 This lipstick and lip balm has a refreshing feel like a serum
and beautifully shows off your lips.
It will give you a pure color that looks like your lips have been tinted easily.
Prevents bunching and bulky, and instantly squeezes your lips to its own.
Glossy finish.
 


 Differences of Majo Majo Lip Products:

 
Colors:
 

 

 I think the old and new color for no.51 are still same.
They are clear pink, almost hot pink I think.
I bought the old version because it was very cheap!
 

 At first, I thought it was only a normal lipstick.
I didn't know it could be used as a liptint too.
And the size is very small.
But since the price is cheap, I already have a guess that it would be small.
Aside from this sheer type, there's also a creamy type.

There's a cute dove-like pattern and it's shining on the back.

I have always thought Majolica Majorca is a brand for cute and majestic girls.
Well, it's too bad I had only bought two products from this brand.
I will consider to try more, after it had launched this eyeshadow for Christmas.
 
 

See?
The color is hot pink.
It glides smoothly and buttery on lips.
When applied, the color becomes deeper.
It doesn't have any scent and taste.
But the texture is a bit similar to old Etude House
Etude House was not tinted and only a normal lipstick though.

Swatches:

I applied 2-3 times on my hand and still was very sheer.

In a few swatches, it's still sheer.
But it covers my lips color.

I thought the color turned darker and became more to a hot bright pink.
But when I was looking at the result picture wearing this lipstick,
it was not as dark as I had thought before.
It leans on a nude side!
Which is why I like it.
And the formula is very moisturizing too.


No.51 color is very good!
It is a clear pink without glitter, MLBB.
And the color stays for a long time, together with the gloss too.
After applying more than 5 times,
the color won't be erased by water only.
I need a makeup remover to remove the remaining pink.
A long staying lipstick and not changing color to only a tinted lips.

Maybe, I will try other color the next time I purchase Japanese product.
I fell in love with this lipstick.
Even though the size is very small, like a sample size,
since it stays long, I don't need to reapply many times.
It is indeed a good proportion.
If only I could find them easier here in my country...
In the end, I am very satisfied with the lipstick.
A glossy finish that won't make my lips dry and have long staying power.




MY THOUGHTS OF MAJOLICA MAJORCA PURE PURE KISS #51:
+ A moisturizing and glossy type lipstick that won't show cracked lips.
+ Covering dark lip color.
+ Stays for a long time, both the color and glossy texture.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ The size is small and is very light!
+ The price is cheaper than most lipstick, similar to Canmake, considering the size too.
+ Glides easily on lips. Very comfortable.
- None for now.



You May Also Like

0 Comments