Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo Media Gradation Color Eyeshadow #PU-01 カネボウ メディア グラデカラーアイシャドウ #PU-01

by - 6/07/2020 10:32:00 AM


Media is a drugstore brand.
But I mostly saw it at Family Mart in Japan.
This purple color always asked me to buy.
And finally I grabbed one, rather than the other nude color.

The beauty color that you see is lasting.
Elegant and delicate shine and transparent to bright eyes.
With the fine particle pearl luster and three-color gradation effect,
the eyes are refined and impressive.

How to Use:
A : Highlight color that covers dullness with delicate shine
B : Medium color that adds beautiful color and gorgeousness
C : Dark color that makes your eyes look impressive with deep shades

Color variations:


I thought PU-01 will be a pretty color.
It seems very white-ish.



There is a dual edge brush included.
Easy to bring out travelling and very small package.

The pattern is pretty and depicts a mature woman for its simplicity.

Closer look for the beautiful pattern.
The pattern is hardly disappear by swiping.

Swatches.
The A and B color is similar.
B is too light for middle color!
C sometimes looks navy rather than purple on skin.


The powder is a bit dry but not chalky and color is too white.
I think this is not suitable for me.
It makes my eyes looks puffy, similar to my old Fasio blue eyeshadow and here too.
Yep, that's why I don't use Fasio blue anymore.
I feel it is too metallic and white for my skin.
I don't know if yellow skintone use it, but my skintone is too white!
But compare to Fasio, this Media purple eyeshadow is too weird.
I think I would still prefer Fasio more than this one.

I thought because the dark C color, I should put some nude lipstick.
But I realize it is not true.
The middle B color is too white it is almost nude.
That's why I look pale with this makeup.

For staying power, it is pretty decent.
It can stay put for working hours.
But I feel like a clown with the middle color.
B color is actually a soft lavender, but since the color is too white,
it looks like grey on me.
Meanwhile, dark purple C color is too dark.
Gives a deep difference to those two.


I think the cheap price is what you get for Media purple eyeshadow.
I don't know with the nude brown and orange color,
but the purple is bad!
I don't have any hate for the texture, it is a usual powdery type.
But the color choice is wrong.



MY THOUGHTS OF MEDIA GRADATION COLOR EYESHADOW #PU-1:
+ A three colors eyeshadow to create full gradation.
+ The staying power is good.
+ Cheap price and decent color range.
+ Powder is not chalky.
- Texture is a bit dry, not suitable for me who would prefer shimmery type.
- The purple middle color is too white, not suitable for my skintone.
- This purple variation have huge color differences, not suitable for daily look.
- There is no mirror.

You May Also Like

0 Comments