Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara #02 Bitter Brown キャンメイク ゴクブトマスカラ #02 ビターブラウン

by - 6/29/2020 10:51:00 AM

GOKUBUTO Mascara is my favorite.
Even though they don't lengthen my lashes, the mascara is super easy to remove.
Very convenient for daily activities.
After using the black version since a few year ago,
this time, I will review the brown version.
In Japan, the brown version only came out last year.
But I already noticed it since 2-3 years ago in Korean Youtube channel.


You might have known the function of this mascara.
Bitter Brown color is a brown that softly sharpens up the contours of your eyes.

Apply in layers for ultra-thick lashes! Achieve fluttery lashes!

The super-volumizing and curling mascara is here!

Film-type formulation that washes off with warm water☆

The powerful volume will give you the fluttering lashes.

・The thick liquid covers each lash, and as you apply more layers,

you create the ultra-thick, super-volumized lashes!!!

Has a long-lasting curling effect, even though it's a film-type mascara.

・Keeps your lashes looked as though you had only just curled them!

Casts aside the image of film-type mascaras as being unable to maintain a great curl.

Can be washed off with warm water, so it's easy to remove your make-up

・Can be washed off quickly with warm water, without the need for

a special eye make-up remover.

No need to scrub it off, so it's kind to your eyes; recommended for those

who use false lashes, lash extensions or other beauty salon treatments for lashes.

"Multi-proof" formulation

・Waterproof formulation that is resistant to tears, sweat and humidity.

・Resistant to sebum, so won't run and leave you with panda eyes.

Special wave-shaped brush that takes up plenty of the liquid

・The soft brush takes up plenty of the mascara.

The wave section fits the shape of your eye perfectly,

ensuring that the mascara coats your lashes.


Colors:



I bought the two colors.
I always use the black version.
But I need to stock again because it is hard to find in my country.


You can the differences of new Super Black version of GOKUBUTO.
The older version is in pink tube.
The new one is pure black.
A lacquer black that creates huge eyes with extra impact.




The brown here is very dark, almost similar to black but softer.
It is quite hard to keep the lash stays strong with GOKUBUTO.
Because the original function is to give volume.
But I like the new brush.
The old version is straight, this one is curvy.
The curvy shape makes it easier to separate and not getting clump.


It gives volume to my lashes, but not make it longer.
The left picture used mascara.

For me, I don't think this mascara holds strongly.
My lashes easily went down.
Even though I tried curling again with the eye curler, my lashes didn't get up.
Quite strange...
I will update again if I have tried the black version.


For waterproof quality, I can't say much because I rarely get wet with makeup on.
But this GOKUBUTO is my favorite because of easy removing process.
It is natural and easy to remove with micellar water.
This brown color also do the same.


I didn't do a good job at the picture above.
My lashes didn't go up, even though I curled again after putting mascara on.
Maybe I should change my Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
It has been 4-5 years since I bought it.
Please try Canmake GOKUBUTO, my all time favorite mascara.
If you like natural lashes, this is the one.
And doesn't give hard effort to be removed.




MY THOUGHTS OF CANMAKE GOKUBUTO MASCARA #02 BITTER BROWN:
+ Removeable without much effort and product.
+ Gives natural volumizing.
+ The brush is now curvy and easy to separate each lash.
+ Affordable price than mostly of Japan's mascara.
+ It claims to be waterproof and for me, it holds a long time despite the strenght to curl up.
+ The brown is softer than black, even though it gives more volume with dark color.
+ Does not clump easily.
- I can't find the brand in my country anymore.
- Does not curl up strongly like most waterproof mascara.

You May Also Like

0 Comments