Home

Reviews

About Me

Angelcolor Bambi Series Vintage #Vintage BROWN エンジェルカラー バンビシリーズ ヴィンテージ #ヴィンテージ ブラウン

by - 6/23/2020 06:18:00 PM

I had an experience purchasing color contact lens in Japan last year.
This is the lens from Angelcolor, famous by models and
Bambi series is designed by Masukawa Tsubasa.
Too bad that the range of lenses at the store I found in Umeda
was too little, so I took half an hour to choose and made decision.
I don't want an obvious lens, but also not too nudy.
That's why I picked this lens with outer black ring.


Diameter is 14.2mm and I bought the 5 days lenses (10 pieces).
Colored diameter is 13.6mm.
Moisture content 58%.
The Vintage series lets you experience like a half Westerner eyes.
This is a one day use lens, so better don't use it more than once.
Though I mostly use 2-3 times.😂

 There are six colors available:





Had I found Hazel color, I would rather buy it than Brown.
I bought at Osaka Umeda HEP FIVE mall, where the store hired Chinese employee.
I didn't ride the ferris wheel.
My mother and sister didn't want to go higher than 4th floor because they're tired.
The highest floor we arrived is Sanrio store, where my sister took a long time there.
There, I need to complete the agreement form to buy this lens.
The form needs to be signed and filled with phone number.
I didn't know purchasing just a small contact lens require all of that in Japan.
Or maybe just at that store?
Or just here in Indonesia that we don't need to fill a form buying contact lens?
I think the shop I went is this shop, eye shop Five Natural.


Expired is still long.
Until 2024.

Bambi series is very famous for its natural lenses.
The box is actually similar with the other Japanese brands.
Which is, doesn't have any vintage element in its design.


The black outer ring is very obvious and bold.
I don't like obvious color ring.
It is good for dolly look, but I want natural like my own eyes.


The Vintage series gives me bigger eyes.
I don't like the effect.
I thought 14.2mm usually is the same size as my original eyelens.
But it is not.
Since the size is bigger than my own,
I find it hard to put.
I tend to have a hard time putting bigger contact lens.


For convenient, this lens is soft enough to stay for half a day for me.
And since it is big and in bold color, I don't have a hard time to put or remove.
Unlike clear transparent lens, super hard to differentiate between lens and finger.
Accidentally lose one piece when I was removing my clear EOS at Consort Hotel in Osaka.
Then I was very sad because I couldn't put it on again.
I only put a 6 months clear lens for one day...
I thought to use it for a few days more in Japan,
because I prefer clear lens.
I don't like something that doesn't show my true image.



Obvious big eyes!
I am scared to have this big eye lens.
I think my face now seems scary.
But thankfully, the brown is still natural enough and not too bright.
I already purchase it so must use them before 2024.
The price is decent.
Most 10 pieces one day lens in Japan have the same price.
I should have bought the hazel because the color might not be obvious.



MY THOUGHTS OF ANGELCOLOR BAMBI SERIES VINTAGE #VINTAGE BROWN:
+ Soft and convenient to use.
+ Hygienic only 1 day to be used.
+ The color is not too bright.
+ Easy to open packaging. Most Japanese lens have this easy packaging, than the bottle case.
+ Price is pretty decent. Around 1,900 Yen?
+ Not too thin so I can put in and out easily without much effort.
- Outer ring is too bold.
- Too big for my original eye size and hard to put on and adjusting to my lid.

You May Also Like

0 Comments