Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Easy Stamping Brow #3 Hard Angle & Two Tone Eyebrow Kit #01 Brown

by - 6/15/2020 03:16:00 PM

This post will review about eyebrow products from Innisfree.
Previously, I have tried the Powerproof Ink Brow and wasn't satisfied by it.
I wanted to try this stamping brow product since a year ago,
but finally made to buy it now.
The set is sold separately.
Easy Stamping Brow have three kinds of shape.
But I only found the third shape (I wanted 1st shape though).
And Two Tone Eyebrow is a powdery eyebrow in two shades.
I bought Brown because I colored my hair a bit light.


I bought Easy Stamping Brow and Two Tone Eyebrow Kit.
The Easy Stamping Brow is made of sponge.
Meanwhile, Two Tone Eyebrow Kit is a dul-colored eyebrow powder.


01. Easy Stamping Brow #3 Hard Angle

1. An unprecedented #ingenious_item presented by innisfree
Select your desired angle then just stamp it on to complete your eyebrow makeup. 

 2. Pair it with Two-Tone Eyebrow Kit
Dab Easy Stamping Brow into Two-Tone Eyebrow Kit 4-5 times
then stamp on the eyebrows to complete a natural look with ease.

 3. Comes with 3 angle options
Adjust the angle to create the right eyebrow makeup for you in a single stamp!
The angle options include: straight, soft angle and hard angle.

Shapes:


How to use:

But seriously, I found that using my hand without the plastic hanger
will get the bolder color result on my skin.


I think it is hard to stamp at the right place, especially the tail.
While using my own hands than the plastic hanged itself,
I need to press evenly or some side won't get stamped.
At part where the powder does not appear, I use the brush included to apply again.
Easy Stamping Brow no.3 is not for me.
I think I will just stick to straight eyebrow,
because it is the same as my original eyebrow's shape.



02. Two Tone Eyebrow Kit #01 Brown


1. A natural look with two-toned makeup
Use the softer shade on the head and deeper shade on the tail to create
a natural look for the eyebrows.

2. Long-lasting formula
The powder formula completes an even and clean look with its excellent adhesion
and lasts for a long time.

3. Pair it with Easy Stamping Brow
Press the Easy Stamping Brow on the powder 4-5 times then stamp
on the eyebrow to complete the makeup with a single touch or
use the enclosed Mini Dual Brush to freely create your desired design.

Colors:

01 Brown
02 Grey

Mine is no.1 brown.

There is a dual edge brush included.
One side is a normal eyebrow brush,
the other side is a screw brush.
I find both are very useful to gain bold eyebrow.
Matte colors.

Swatches:


The powder itself is hard.
It is not like an eyeshadow.
So it will stick evenly while using the stamp,
because the texture is similar to gel.
But it is still powder type.

You can see a scar appeared on the tail of my right eyebrow.
I can hide it now after three months.
 But it is deep so I can't hide the appearance of different surface on my skin.

I think the color can be bold enough if I apply with brush again.
Still, the no.3 type of Easy Stamping Brow is not my preferrence.
I hope I can get no.1 so I can use it according to my brow's shape easily.

Drawing my brows without the stamp,
I think this way is more proper because of the lighter color.
I want my brow color to be lighter than my hair.

I don't think this kind of eyebrow shape suits me.
But I like the Two Tone Eyebrow Kit.
I think I can use it alone without the stamp, much faster.
Upon my tries before taking these pictures, there were numerous erase.
But thankfully because I drew with a powder type,
I just needed to hide with more base makeup without stain on skin.
I dislike the Easy Stamping Brow, but the Two Tone Eyebrow Kit is good.
Sadly, it doesn't have lighter color.




MY THOUGHTS OF EASY STAMPING BROW #3:
+ Cheap.
+ Can get eyebrow shape without much effort.
- Hard to stamp at the right place.
- The no.3 shape is not my preferrence.
- Need to apply it bolder with brush.
- Can't be used alone a single product.




MY THOUGHTS OF TWO TONE EYEBROW KIT #01:
+ The powder is hard so it will stay long and being swiped easily on skin.
+ The brushes are very good and  can be used to apply its powder.
+ A compact case to bring travelling.
+ Cheap.
+ Even though the powder is hard like a gel type, it is still easy to apply, even with brush.
+ Does not need to buy the Easy Stamping Brow tools to apply. It can be used on its own.
- Limited color choice.

You May Also Like

0 Comments