Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Cherry Blossom Lip Tinted Stick #03 Warm Cherry Blossom

by - 6/02/2020 01:20:00 PM

The Cherry Blossom Edition was launched in spring 2020.
This is a lip tint product, so the staying power is good.
But the finish result is glossy.


The annual Jeju Color Picker project was created to showcase and celebrate
the vibrant colours of Jeju Island through its makeup collection.
This year, Innisfree Jeju Color Picker has been inspired by the colours
of the Jeju cherry blossom tree that blooms in spring.

To keep the cherry blossom light on top of lips comfortably
and moisturized for a long time.
Lip Tinted Stick provide perfect color.
And also when you fancy to switch up your look, simply swap out,
pop in and mix it up with another color—it’s all about you!

The Cherry Blossom Edition includes:


 Colors for Lip Tinted Stick:

No.1 Blooming Cherry might be too orange for me.
And I have many no.2 colors already.



I guess too many eyeshadows will not be used frequently.
So I will stick to buy lip product from now.


The box is beautiful, with soft blue and pink colors.
They are my favorite colors, but the blue is special.


The stick itself is too thin and small.
Although the lip tint quality is superb to me.

Look at the thin stick!
This will get empty fast.

Color swatches:



Even though no.3 color seems red at the advertising picture,
it still gives me purple-ish tone.
The bullet does not have any scent or taste.
It glides smoothly, already pigmented enough with 1-2 swipes.

This is the gradation look.
The lip tint stick is easy to use, thin or bold.

The tint will remain after I erased with paper or water.
So it is a good lip tint.
This Lip Tinted Stick is also hydrating enough for my chapped lips.
The quality is good, despite small size and limited edition.
I hope Innisfree can produce it as the fixed line later (like the Jeju Cherry Blossom).

At those pictures above, my lips was dry and chapped.
But it doesn't look like that, using this lip tint.

I am satisfied with this lip tint.
The quality and cheap price is good enough to be my favorite lip tint.
I will use it only at special occassion because I like it so much.
The color suits me too.


After leaving a tint, the color will change to red and not as glossy as first apply.
It is quiet hard to remove the tint with micellar water.



MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE CHERRY BLOSSOM LIP TINTED STICK #03:
+ Glides easily.
+ Gives tinted lips and long staying power.
+ Moisturizing despite it is a lip tint. Most lip tint dries my lips.
+ Cheap price.
+ The bullet is thin and perfect to the tiny area.
+ Does not emphasize dry lips.
+ Pigmented color.
+ Does not need numerous swatch to show the color.
- This is only a limited range.

You May Also Like

0 Comments