Home

Reviews

About Me

What I Am Doing Right Now

by - 7/03/2020 02:51:00 PM

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, my office also doesn't put a full shift for its employee.
This month, I already went to office a few times, but not for full weekdays.
Despite I am having trouble recovering from LPR,
this post will be about what I do for this month or week.


I don't have any plan for my work from home.
Recently, I bought Omachi Shitemasu Shitamachi Wagashi Kurimarudou manga.
There are three volumes and I'm in the middle of translating chapter 3 of book 1.
I bought this manga because I'm so into wagashi, especially nerikiri nowadays.
While waiting for Yokohama Ryusei new dorama about wagashi,
Watashi tachi ha Douka Shiteiru, I'm using my time to translate Kurimarudou manga.
For myself of course, since I can't do the scans.
I don't have any experience scanlating a manga and it will break my book.
Not that it is new book, though.
I bought used books for cheaper price.
There's also novel for this.


The manga tells about Kurita, who lost his parents from an accident.
As the new shop owner of Kurimaru-dou, he begins to learn more about wagashi
and its people who loves this Japanese confectioneries.
Meanwhile, Aoi is a mysterious girl, who is one year older than Kurita (Kurita is 19).
She was introduced by Kurita's master at a cafe,
because Aoi wanted to help Kurita achieving his goal.
Aoi keeps helping Kurita for his struggles of seeking the original taste from his parents.
The surprising part is, Aoi knows many things about wagashi.
But Kurita doesn't know her true intention.

It took 3 days translating the two chapters of first book.
I think I can do it!
I can translate all books!
If someone have raw scans of this manga, I would gladly translate it faster
than by doing the writing on tiny paper.
But please bear with my so-so English and do the proofread first.

Apart from manga, I don't have any favorite anime at the moment.
I'm still watching re-make of Fruits Basket, but now it lacks feelings.
I loved the old manga with so much touching scenes.
Right now, I'm waiting for Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited's re-broadcast.
I have seen the first two episodes and then got delayed.
After waching the Youtube promotional event from Miyano Mamoru
and Onuki Yusuke as their seiyuus attached below,
I can't wait for the re-broadcast and remaining episodes.
Apart from Fugou Keiji, I also watched a few seiyuus video on Youtube.
They are very skilled at acting too.
Many funny moments from them.
Especially for Kamiya Hiroshi and Eguchi Takuya.


As for dorama, I don't watch anything right now.
But I'm watching K-drama of Backstreet Rookie,
which I think is not funny at all.
I can't laugh watching this film, more like it is a shounen manga.
And besides Backstreet Rookie, I also watch It's Okay Not to be Okay.
Well, it is more watchable than the previous title.
Even though the storyline is also mainstream.

For games now, yeah.
I'm playing Dragon Raja smartphone game from February and up to now.
I have tried Ayakashi Koi Meguri, but already bored after reaching level 84.
Then, there is also Disney Twisted Wonderland, which my sister recommended to try.
But the rhythmic game is too hard and the story is usual magic school life.
I don't know if I can stand playing Disney Twisted Wonderland, just tried it for a week.

My favorites are Silver (second bottom from right)
and Deuce Spade (upper third from left).
But I can't get Silver's SSR card at the moment.

Because my sister told me about summer sale on Stream, I bought visual novel games.
I'm playing 7'scarlet right now.
Just bought it two days ago.
But I can't play for much because my 10 years old laptop can't stand it for long.
It crashed once too for 20mins playing without saving!
Apart from 7'scarlet, I bought Kokuchou no Psychedelica and Haitaka no Psychedelica.
But I'm more interested in Haitaka no Psychedelica due to the OP singer.
Yes, Shikata Akiko is my all time favorite female singer.
But of course not only about singer.
I love snow more than the darker color of Kokuchou.
Had been a long time since I played otome games, and from Otomate...


The past few weeks, especially after my favorite Kawaii Japan da!! had ended,
I began watching Ariyoshi-kun no Shoujiki Sanpo.
Wakuwaku channel in my country broadcasted the 2017 films right now.
It was already an old TV shows, but I just found it recently.
I'm always waiting for Friday and Saturday to watch it.
And the show made me jealous.
Apart from wanting to stroll around Japan again,
Ariyoshi-kun often eats many delicious foods.
My favorite term is nerikiri right now.

I think this will end my post.
I will post something on twentyninenights website after I've done playing 7'scarlet.
I hope it won't take me long.
But I seem to prefer translating more than playing right now...
Such a dilemma.


You May Also Like

0 Comments