Home

Reviews

About Me

The Product Hair Wax ザ プロダクト ヘアワックス

by - 5/08/2020 02:20:00 PM

The Product is the most favorite hair wax in Japan right now.
I found this at Ainz & Tulpe Harajuku.
Since I don't frequently use hair product, I bought the small size.


Product is an organic hair and skin care product made from only the
natural ingredients needed for hair, scalp and skin.
 We are particular about simple and carefully selected organic raw materials
and gentle usability, and express the finish and usability that responds
to the needs of beauty experts at a high level.

Product Hair Wax:
Made from only natural ingredients
Can care for skin, nails and lips
Organic hair wax
 
A multi-purpose item that can be used not only for hair styling but also
for moisturizing the entire body such as hair, skin, lips and nails.
For delicate baby skin.
Fresh citrus scent.
Compact size and easy to carry.
This multi balm is great for everything from hair styling to care,
even on the go.


How to use:
Take a small amount on your fingertips and stretch it with
your palm to make it oily before use.
As a hair styling, hair & scalp treatment.
As lip care, hand & body cream, it can be used for moisturizing
the keratin of heels, elbows, knees, etc. throughout the body.
 

I didn't have any idea before that this hair wax can be used
for moisturizer on all body.
I thought it is simply for hair styling.
So that is why the texture will become very oily after mixed on hand.



The ingredients including shea butter, aloe vera, vitamin E (Tocopherol),
beeswax (wild crafted), and tangerine essential oil.


I only need a tiny size of this cream, then rub on palm,
to spread it all over my hair.
I have not used it on skin.
But it is very oily and spread well.
The scent is citrus-like, so it is refreshing,
compared to the my old Gatsby Moving Rubber.
 But the scent will turn chemical after the oil has dried.

The color is a bit orange-y, like a citrus.
It has strong citrus scent too.

 Upon wearing it as a hair wax,
the power is similar to my Gatsby.
It holds strongly, and makes it a little bit wet.
But if I don't put too much, my hair doesn't become wet easily.
Anyway, if this product has a multi purpose function,
I can see why it is a favorite in many hair salons in Japan.
But sadly, I don't style my hair very often,
and putting a hair wax is such a problem.
I am afraid it will touch my face and create acnes.
But it seems the ingredients is safe to skin.
So far, even though I have only used 3-4 times when reviewing,
I don't find acne on my skin after putting this on.

Doesn't look like I'm wearing a hair wax.
I applied it very little.



MY THOUGHTS OF THE PRODUCT HAIR WAX:
+ Only need tiny size for my long hair.
+ The citrus scent is strong to hide chemical smell.
+ It can be used as a moisturizer for body.
+ Price is decent, might be expensive, but for the multi purpose effect, it is good.
+ Does not create acne on my face skin around hair.
+ Holds quiet strong for my hair.
+ This smaller size is very compact and good to bring travelling. Not bulky.
+ Can be used to create wet hair style.
- Hair wax is still oily and I dislike everything oily.

You May Also Like

0 Comments