Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Powerproof Ink Brow #02 Dawn First Latte Brown

by - 10/31/2019 09:16:00 AM

I was very curious of this kind of eyebrow product at the store.
I thought it would be easy to use an ink type product.
Ink in here is a creamy thick texture.
The color I chose is Latte Brown for lighter shade.


 Description
Liquid to powder formula maintains the eyebrows neatly.
Power-proof eyebrow keeps your eyebrows sharp for a long time.
the liquid to powder formulation spreads smoothly and adheres matte for a clean &
sharp eyebrows strong against water, sweat, and sebum.

How to use
Draw the outer line of the brows, and fill the color in. Brush then brows using the
screw brush to finish off.


There are only two colors for this product:


Again, Latte Brown is the lightest shade.


Applicator is very tiny.
Ink brush is thin and I thought of drawing a sharp line with it.
It doesn't have any scent at all, so best to use for a whole day.


The cap for ink and brush has title of it.

I had difficulty to handle the amount of product.
Since I cut the outer part of brow hair, I couldn't draw well on the back side.
I need to put the brush inside the refill ink to product bold color.
If not, the color will get dry on brush and hard to draw back again.
Apart from drawing, the Powerproof Ink Brow can color eyebrow hair,
so it is the same as eyebrow mascara.
But try not to use too much or the brows will get heavy and stiff.

Brush is very thin, but I think it is easy to draw eyebrow tail.😄

Brush is thick but soft.

Left : still wet.
Right : Already brushed with the screw brush that comes with it.

Result of it.
Since I cut the back of my brow hairs, the color differences is visible.

When it is still wet, I can erase the wrong drawing.
And it is best to brush with screw brush that came along with product
when the ink is not dry.
The bold ink can be smudged well with its brush
to perform natural color for eyebrows.
But after the ink has dried, it will be hard to get removed.
Even though I use micellar water, I need to swipe a few times.
Later on, the ink stays well for entire day.
Since I chose a lighter shade, my eyebrows doesn't become too thick.


But to buy it again, I think I can manage with pencil or brush type.
The application takes time too when I need to be very busy in morning.
But if you like precise application, Powerproof Ink Brow will help
since the brush is thin and has sharp edge.
The price is not cheap considering it is tiny
and compared to other eyebrow product.




MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE POWERPROOF INK BROW #LATTE BROWN:
+ Thin brush to applied precisely.
+ Can be used to color brows.
+ Stays long for entire day without smudge.
+ Even though the brush is sharp, it doesn't hurt my skin.
+ Packaging is thin and tiny, but easy to grip.
+ Latte Brown can be used for natural hair color too.
+ If I applied too much, the brush will help smudge it.
- Too small so it is hard to applied it well if I am in a hurry.
- Price is not cheap.
- If you have thin eyebrow, it is not a product for you. The color will look visible without brow hair.

You May Also Like

0 Comments