Home

Reviews

About Me

Sofina Primavista Moisture Melty Liquid Foundation #Light Ochre with SPF20 / PA+++ 花王 ソフィーナ プリマヴィスタ メルティリキッドファンデーション #ライトオークル

by - 2/04/2020 09:07:00 PM

Primavista Melty Liquid Foundation is a limited edition for autumn & winter 2019.
It is a liquid foundation that creates shiny skin like a cushion,
but it won't fall off.
The foundation won't melt and have moist texture.
I bought the Light Ochre shade from four available colors.


Melt smoothly on skin, from the moment you apply it feels moist and shiny.
Even in the evening, it prevents makeup from cracking like a powder,
clumping, and wrinkles from appearing around eyes
and keeping the radiant skin.
Moist texture skin fit formula.



The right picture is using Melty Liquid Foundation.
Left one is using Fine Fit Liquid Foundation (discontinued).

Special two sided sponge:
● Smooth glossy finish on white surface
● Part of it is covered with a brown surface for better adhesion on problem area


Different color and texture.
The white surface doesn't have much hole and feels very smooth.
The brown surface is a bit damp-like feel and have holes.

There are four available shades according to skintone:


I chose Light Ochre since my skin is fair.
But actually, I was also in lost with Warm Ochre for pink tone.
But learning from Coffret D'or, normal color will be better.
Because pink tone will give darker impression.

Light Ochre have yellow text written on top of the paper box.
Different shade have different color written there.

See the color chart above to know each color shade.

Sleek and bulky tube.


 Packaging is very classic.
The square reminds me of Scottish autumn tartan pattern.
Tube is sleek like a cream base makeup.


I love how it includes sponge!
I don't need to buy another sponge to use it.
Sponge is in two textures.
As it is mentioned above, the white surface is for glossy finish.
The brown surface is to cover problematic area, ex:acne.
I like to use the white surface because it glides easily and smoothly on skin.


Sorry for the different lighting color of these pictures.
But as you can see at the right picture, it is almost the same shade and
texture with my own skin.


My pores is visible nowadays, maybe of stress.
After coming back from Japan, I have acnes everyday.

Finish result is a fit to skin.
Not dewy and not dead matte like a powder.
The glow resides, especially on nose.
So it is like my own skin.
 When using it, I feel like I don't use any foundation on top.
It is light and not sticky.
I feel the moisture when swatching on my face.
But the finish result is semi-matte.
When I touched my face with hand, it didn't feel sticky at all.
Like a powder but doesn't clump.


Using it alone will create semi-matte finish with glow on nose and cheeks.
The left picture is using Coffret D'or Multi Designing Palette Mini to achieve glow.


A bit darker than my hand but same color as my neck.

Staying power is quite long.
But without base makeup, it does melt a bit around nose and chin.
Not a big problem, at least it doesn't create obvious line.
The smile line will disappear when I rub a bit with finger.
Then, the cream will stay for a whole day on my working hours.



Comparing with Coffret D'or Nudy Cover Moisture,
the Primavista Melty Liquid Foundation lacks glow.
I would prefer the finish result of Coffret D'or more than this.
But as a foundation, Primavista is good enough.
I will choose this over Korean foundation.
Japanese foundation always feels light on my skin.



MY THOUGHTS OF PRIMAVISTA MOISTURE MELTY LIQUID FOUNDATION #LIGHT OCHRE:
+ Feels light on skin.
+ Fit to skin but still give a bit of glowing result.
+ Coverage is sheer to medium.
+ Doesn't have scent and nose friendly.
+ Include sponge that is soft and have two functions. It is interesting.
+ The melting result in one hour on my dry skin but still manageable by rubbing with finger.
+ Long staying power and sit still on skin when I got home from work.
+ The color suits yellow skintone. Even if I bought Light Ochre, color is darker than my neck.
+ Have SPF even if it is not high.
- A bit expensive, same price as Coffret D'or.
- There are many similar foundation in Japan that is better.

You May Also Like

0 Comments