Home

Reviews

About Me

Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Color #Soft Greige 花王 リーゼ プリティア 泡カラー #ソフトグレージュ

by - 2/17/2020 10:09:00 AM

Ever since having light hair color for Japan trip,
my confidence was high.
But I got bored easily with light hair color.
So I needed softer looking color.
I bought Soft Greige twice to darker my hair color.
The result was perfect in a week,
but disappeared easily.
I colored my hair with this twice a month,
hoping it would stay long enough.
But not.😒


I like ash color a lot for hair.
I think it suits my mood perfectly, not too dark and not too light.
Earlier, I colored my hair at hair salon with ash khaki.
But the color quickly turns yellow in a month.
And by the time I bought this Soft Greige color,
my hair was already light enough because it was colored twice,
same as the picture with lightest color above.


Greige is a mix of grey and beige color.
Grey might be similar to ash since the color is between black and white.
But it have brown-ish tone in it.

After coloring, my hair became smooth.
It didn't make hair dry for a week after the treatment is finished.
The color is pretty beige with grey-ish tone.
But I still find it lighter than my preferrence.

The greige color becoming lighter after a week.
By one week, my hair color is back to previous yellow tone.
So I colored it again after two weeks (you should not use it too often).
I was desperate to color my hair back to dark color.
After coloring twice, the result only lasted for a week again... Sigh...


See that it still have beige tone in it?
I am satisfied with the color result.
The beige is not light and rather ash-y.
Maybe because my previous hair color was very light,
the result is more to beige than grey.
But it is sad that the color only stay for a week with everyday washing.
For now, I will stick to dark hair color
and will color it with Mise en Scene 3NT again.

You May Also Like

0 Comments