Home

Reviews

About Me

A Hiatus - Disease

by - 2/25/2020 10:00:00 AM

From now on, I will only post old picture of mine in the latest review.
If I post a new photo, that would be my face before my disease occured.


From this January 2020, I got the most annoying millenial disease, GERD.
For referrence, I rarely had a stomachache.
But I don't know why I got this disease affected me from this year onward.
Maybe because of bad diet and stress, and mostly coffee everyday.
I could drink coffee twice or thrice a day.

By this February, I had the second GERD's attack until I got sore throat.
That was because I ate according to my will, without abstinence.
I must not eat caffeine, alcohol, soda, chocolate, cheese, too often
and must not let stress inside my mind too.
But after two attacks, I became affraid of this disease.
The doctor told me that my stomach is still fine,
because it doesn't get hurt while there is gastric acid around my throat.
But this second attack gave me a fainted result.
I fainted for seconds or a minute, hurted my forehead on right eyebrow.
Maybe it was because the acid is high at the moment.
I was eating breakfast of four biscuits but the gas
felt it wanted to burst out of my stomach then fainted.
Below is the result of it:

It is deep but I don't think I need stitches.
I keep changing the band aid myself since there is none would help.😓
Everytime I look at the wound, it gives me a weak heart.
Because when I woke up after I was fainted,
the blood covered my hands and clothes.

 Bare face, a bit redness below the wound too.
My face hit a door frame or something.
And my body fainted on the floor, so the cheek was red.
 I quickly went to doctor in the afternoon.
But I could go to work for 3 hours.😅

For some weeks, it needs to heal on its own.
This is the second day I have this wound.
Last night, I was forgotten to not sleep on the right side.
The blood came out again to my hair and right ear.
I quickly changed the band aid that midnight.
And wash my hair a few times until the blood was removed.

And for my GERD, I will surely do well without coffee!
I can do this!
I must eat and live well from now.
I am afraid if I have the third attack, it will affect the stomach too.
Uh, I have a few posts I haven't shown yet.
But that would be the before I got this wound.
I hope it won't give me ugly eyebrow after healing.
So it is not actually a long hiatus because
I still created posts before this wound.


UPDATE on March 4th, 2020:

My GERD has developed Barrett Esophagus after endoscopy.
Only a small bit of Barrett but it is dangerous,
it can change to cancer.
I think it is due to my worse throat, a unnoticed GERD until last month.
I always had sore throat every 3-4 months since a child.
So I am on medication now and defend the urge of drinking coffee.
That is not a hard choice, since I can bear only smelling coffee,
a pleasure even if it is only the scent. 

But the difficult thing is against chocolate and cheese.
Every taste contains them, and I like eating chocolate before my period.
And most biscuit / bread have those tastes.
But I can stand this!
Maybe a meditation would work...😓😖
But I feel my body is healthier without them, especially from much sugar.
My weight is lesser, such a worse diet reason, though.😉


UPDATE on June 16th, 2020:

The reflux in my stomach is now healed.
The problem is there is so many phlegm in my throat.
By researching and reading throughout Google,
I found another name of my disease, LPR-Laryngopharyngeal Reflux.
I don't have difficulty talking and letting my voice out,
but the phlegm sometimes will put me out of breathing.
And so, I continue using S-omeprazole 40mg everyday and dieting from fatty food.
I mainly eat soft food for a week now, even a biscuit must be in a bowl of water.
I don't want to hurt my throat.

Have experienced everything during Feb-Jun.
From regurgitation, heartburn, and the biggest problem is out of breath.
I needed to give extra inhale because there was phlegm in nose.
The phlegm clogged, giving me a hard time to inhale air.
So the left part of my body, from heart to back,
sometimes feels like being stabbed.
I was afraid it is a heart problem.
But after pushing out phlegm by coughing, I finally can breath normally.
Just a few clog in the right nose until now.

I began questioning my earlier doctor's diagnosis.
I think it is not Barrett at earlier stage like this.
It is true that I mostly suffered from throat problems until I get cold often,
maybe 3-4 times a year.
But this is the biggest one.
He even might have misdiagnosed LPR from GERD.
I know they are hard to differentiate, especially since I feel all of GERD symptoms.

I will continue my medication for 2-3 months after stopping for few weeks.
Because I didn't know about LPR before,
I thought I already healed, only need to heal phlegm without medicine.
But it is not that easy.
I continue to clear my throat from phlegm every 3-5 times a day.
It is very tiring.
I read it was because pepsin still in the throat and continues to damaging throat.
But I am gradually healing now.
Maybe I can heal my throat in 4-6 months later?
I hope it doesn't take that long though.
But my condition is chronic because of phlegm.
The reason is because I immediately stopped medicine and must begin from earth.
Of course I also use vitamin B to give more iron.
Because reflux medicines are mainly reducing iron.


You May Also Like

0 Comments