Home

Reviews

About Me

Rohto SUGAO Souffle-kan Cheek & Lip #Pink ロート スガオ スフレ感チーク&リップ #はなやかピンク

by - 2/17/2019 01:16:00 AM

I was very interested in the brand SUGAO for its souffle-like cosmetics.
A few years ago, I bought the CC cream.
And this time, I bought the lip & cheek cream,
already been released 1-2 years ago.


Rohto SUGAO Souffle Feeling Lip & Cheek
is a natural coloring lip & cheek that makes your skin gorgeous.
The Pink Bright Powder and Tone Changing Powder ingredients
gives sense of transparency and fluffy natural sensation.
Fluffy from the moment you take it with finger.
Melting fluff, dye-ing cheeks & lips to a matching color.
When it hits the light, it will give pale blusher.
Contains tone changing powder.

The main model is still Miyazaki Aoi.
She never gets old.

Video of SUGAO (I couldn't find the CM of specific product):

Explanation of SUGAO

Snow Whip Cream

There are three colors, pink; red; orange.
But I could only find red & pink at Singapore Guardian store.
Pink shade is also being named as Gorgeous Pink or Hanayaka Pink.


The souffle cream color is similar to its packaging.
The box gives a luxurious feelings of the product.
I approve that SUGAO's price is more expensive than most drugstores.
Maybe similar to Kate.




SUGAO Cheek & Lip case is in a little round pot.
Easy to open by turning right the cap.
Surprisingly, the cream doesn't get messy inside.
It is a firm souffle-like texture, even though I brought it home
after putting it inside the baggage airplane.
Even if you put the pot down, the cream doesn't get poured.




As expected, cream texture is like a souffle.
It melts easily on warm finger.
Very similar to the CC cream, it its bouncy and soft!
After putting the cream on cheeks, it melts easily like a powder.
But the powder becomes very soft, mixed with skin perfectly.



Even though the color inside the pot is bright & vivid pink,
the color on skin is very sheer.
I usually put around 3-5 times to get a bright pink flush.
But it's still natural enough for taking a photoshoot.
I like the texture very much!
So I can keep putting it on my cheek for a few swipes more.


As for lips, it gives me a sheer, almost-non-existence color.
Cheek & Lip cream doesn't moisturize my lips,
so I don't prefer putting it there.
But I must say the feelings of touching the cream itself is superb.
On lips, it is a matte lip cream.
But it settles on lip lines too and doesn't stay for long.
I suggest it is more suitable to cheeks.

I put it on lips of the right picture too.
The color on lips & cheeks are a complete match.
But too bad, my lips is very dry so can't use it before lipbalm.


This souffle cream doesn't have scent & taste, even on lips.
And as I've told you, the cream is very soft, bouncy, melts easily to powdery.
I guess it is a good cream cheek.
When I put a dewy foundation, this cream can bring the shine too.




MY THOUGHTS OF SUGAO SOUFFLE FEELING CHEEK & LIP #PINK:
+ A soft cream that melts easily & tasty to skin.
+ Gives natural flush, most of it is dewy.
+ Can be used on lips to give matte finish lip color, but I prefer not to do it. Or use lipbalm under it.
+ The sheer color is buildable.
+ Even though I have put it as much as I want, it doesn't get too bold easily.
+ The souffle-like texture becomes powdery, but it doesn't emphasize dry skin on cheeks.
+ Doesn't have taste & scent.
+ Quite a large amount of product.
+ Hardly gets poured down, a steady cream.
+ Overall, I love its texture so much! And again, I love the bouncy feelings of it.
- Expensive than most drugstore ex: Canmake.
- Not suitable for my dry lips & not moisturizing like a lipbalm.

You May Also Like

0 Comments