Home

Reviews

About Me

Sweet October 2018 with SNIDEL & Liniere November 2018 スウィート 2018年 10月号 & リンネル 2018年 11月号

by - 11/04/2018 08:51:00 PM

Actually, I don't like reviewing cosmetic product from magazine.
Even though the quality is good enough similar to Daiso,
the chance of people finding it in their country is low.
 Since it is the last chance we can meet Namie Amuro in Sweet,
I will review its cosmetic too.

Cover : Namie Amuro, that famous singer who has retired!

Cover : Takahata Mitsuki, knew her since Kahogo no Kahoko.

01. Sweet October 2018 Issue


For more detail of the product, you can try visiting this website.
The cover is a tribute to Namie Amuro, who has already retired.
Together with SNIDEL, famous fashion brand, the bonus is one set of cosme!
This will be a great choice, comparing magazine coffret with high end brand.
I'm in the middle of purchasing Kose Cosme Decorte Christmas coffret now.

Can be put inside the plastic case.

And the back of them.

The coffret includes Multi Color Palette (can be used as eyeshadow,
blusher, highlighter), Lip & Cheek cream, Color Eyeliner & Mascara.
The theme is pink, so you will find those color much.
Mixed with gold color that will be good Christmas / Halloween makeup too!

Multi Color Palette with SNIDEL logo.



Close up look for all colors.

Swatches from all 4 colors.

Multi Color Palette has 4 kinds of color with different texture.
The white glittery is a powder, suitable to highlight.
The red color beside it is a cool toned, a matte type powder.
The purple is shimmery, and gold is a cream glittery type.
The gold cream color is suitable for cream highlighter or base eyeshadow.

Cream Lip & Cheek is in red color too.
But it is slightly brown-ish.
When I put it on my lips, it does have moisturizing formula for my lips.
The quality is almost the same as Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge.
Even the finish result is similar, especially with no.09 Masquerade Bud.


Color Eyeliner is in dark purple color.
It will be suitable to mix with the pink brown Color Mascara in the collection too.

Color Eyeliner.


And the mascara tube is a bit smaller than most mascara.

The mascara is in sparkling purple color.

There is also a transparent plastic pouch.
You will have extra space even though you have put all products inside.

Color swatches from all products.
The below red tint is Cheek & Lip.
The glittery lighter purple is the mascara.
And the dark purple swatch is from eyeliner.

The magazine also introduced the how to use it.
I find they are very useful because this kind of color
is not an all day color you will use.
Especially purple & red are not my thing of natural point color makeup.









But I think I will like using the gold color as my everyday eyeshadow base,
then lining with the purple eyeliner from SNIDEL too.

Swatch on my face with the look1
from 1st-3rd picture of magazine I uploaded here.
And bold lips color with the Lip & Cheek cream.

And this was using look2 from 4th-5th picture of magazine.
Also using the same Lip & Cheek cream on both cheeks & lips.
I used the color mascara too in all pictures,
but I couldn't seem to show it well.
The color didn't show up much anyway.

The eyeshadow stays for a long time without creasing.
The eyeliner is not as strong as I thought.
 It can be erased easily.
But the color is bold enough for lining, not showing purple too much.
The pink brown mascara can't be seen well.
It's disappointing, but I will keep trying to enhance the mascara
because I like the color so much.

Bold lips using the Lip & Cheek cream.

Sheer lips.


Different lighting:






 02. Liniere November 2018 Issue


Liniere, or spelled as Rinneru (in katakana) has Takahata Mitsuki face as the cover.
Bonus from it are three bags!
Every bags has a design of Mikey (read: Mai-ki-) from Lisa Larson.
I first found her design on my Uniqlo t-shirt a few years ago.
The cat has long body, which is hillarious,
I want to cry & laugh at the same time I see it.

Mikey the (Venetian?) cat from Lisa Larson....

I like the tote bag so much.
It can keep many things inside, the bag is also very light.
And the small green bag is cute, can store some precious things.
I use the tissue box / bag too in my home.
Every bag in it is useful to me.
My sister like the tote bag too, she thinks she will buy it again.

You May Also Like

0 Comments