Home

Reviews

About Me

CEZANNE Make Keep Base (Hishi Tekari Boushi Shitaji) #Pink Beige with SPF28 / PA++ セザンヌ 皮脂テカリ防止下地 #ピンクベージュ

by - 11/20/2018 01:10:00 AM

CEZANNE Hishi Tekari Boushi Shitaji, or Sebum Foundation
Prevention Base is a popular makeup base in Japan.
I often found it on Japanese Youtube.
This makeup base contains SPF too, so it's good under sunlight.
The one I bought is Pink Beige, because it's the only one being sold here.
In Japan, there is a new version of Light Blue color.

I put the description below from CEZANNE English website.

Not too shiny over time, and does not come off easily.
Brightens your complexion. UV foundation maintains your makeup.

CEZANNE Make Keep Base

Prevents sebum and shininess:
Absorbs sebum, which causes makeup to come off.
Nonsticky and smooth touch. The vibrant makeup (foundation) lasts all day.
It contains long-lasting makeup ingredients.
Makes pores less conspicuous:
Sebum-absorbent powder covers the rough skin texture and pores.
Moreover, the product makes pores appear even less conspicuous
because of its light-scattering property.
Waterproof:
Water-resistant and sweat-resistant formulation.
Pink beige color:
Brightens your skin. Nonpowdery finish. Makes your skin tone up naturally.
*Ultraviolet absorber-free.
SPF28·PA++/ultraviolet absorber-free/fragrance-free


Shake the bottle well before use. Before applying foundation,
take an appropriate amount of Make Keep Base and spread it lightly
and evenly on the entire face.


The Japan version now has two colors.

The Pink Beige color will brighten complexion & tone it up
naturally without white cast.
The Light Blue color is transparent, gives clear & natural
impression to complexion.

The price for CEZANNE is similar with Canmake.
Too bad that Canmake has gradually missing from Indonesia.
I think I will like Canmake more than CEZANNE,
in term of unique & colorful items.
This makeup base is the second item I've purchased from CEZANNE.
I previously owned the Cheek Stick blusher.


Always shake first because it is powdery, mixed with oil.

Be careful to pour it down from the nozzle.
The liquid is very watery.

As usual, I have worse skin in dry season.
The rain is very low here until the end of November.
The Pink beige color toned up my skintone.
As you can see, the part where I used CEZANNE Make Keep Base
were pink-ish and slightly brighter.


Once settled, the liquid turns to powder-like texture.
So by being absorbed, it won't look oily.
Be sure to spread well to avoid powdery clump mark.
The scent is sweet, like usual powder.
But it is not overwhelming.

In term of quality, the Make Keep Base can't stand against
Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV.
They are in different texture though.
But this Make Keep Base can't keep my naughty foundation
to stay on my skin without cracking.
was cracking after 3 hours around nose & chin.
Doesn't give much moisturizing finish on dry skin.
The side area around my lips is still cracking due to dry flake skin.
Since this is only a makeup base, it can't cover discoloration or acne.

The CEZANNE Make Keep Base is a so-so base for my dry skin.
I approved of the pore covering quality a little bit.
But not with the staying power for my foundation.
It maybe is good for oily skin because of the matte finish
and reducing pores a little bit.
I wish Canmake is still here.
But I will keep on wishing because Kracie Hadabisei
has finally arrived again here in new and more variations.
And Bifesta also comes in again by made in Indonesia.
Canmake will obviously stand since there are many fans here!



MY THOUGHTS OF CEZANNE MAKE KEEP BASE #PINK BEIGE:
+ Brighten up skintone. I think I can use it alone.
+ Covering minimum pores.
+ Doesn't get sticky & feels light on skin.
+ Quite affordable price with big tube size.
+ Easily spread but be sure to mix & swipe well.
+ It has SPF.
- Doesn't keep my not-so-friendly-for-dry-skin foundation well enough for entire day.
- Must shake well before using it. I always forget about it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments