Home

Reviews

About Me

The Face Shop Flat Glossy Lipstick #PK01 Pink Lily

by - 11/16/2018 10:43:00 PM

I got this from buy 1 get 1 event upon purchasing the Melting Color Lip Creamer.
The Flat Glossy Lipstick is cheaper than Melting Color.
And the bullet is very thin.
I picked PK01 because of a natural color (that doesn't become too natural).


It is a slim type lipstick has unique flat square shape
which allows to apply more clear and delicate color
than lip pencil or ordinary lipstick.
The unique square shape draws fine lines for outlining
and smooth full color to fill in lips.
Provides glossy finish, high-density, high-color.


All The Face Shop lip product are too bold for me.
So I always chose a pink or coral shade.
Since I bought the Melting Color in coral,
I chose pink for Flat Glossy Lipstick.

I think PK01 & CR01 are the sheer-est color.

It is very bold and can cover all lip color with this bullet.
I find it is easy to apply on lip line, especially the upper lip.
The glossy type gives glossy creamy finish.

It doesn't have any packaging.

The bullet seems long.
But remember it is thin and melts easily.

Comparing with Melting Color Lip Creamer.
The Flat Glossy Lipstick is very bold.

On lips.
Since it is a glossy type, it gives a little bit of gloss.
But I don't think it is too over.
The result is semi-matte & creamy?

But the formula doesn't moisturize my lips.
My lips was cracked a lot the next day after using this.
And similar with Melting Color, this one also have bad smell & taste.
I think it is worst than the Melting Color.
The color is bold, unnatural.
This is not what I'm searching in a lipstick.


Yes, I cut bangs.
My friend said I'm more suited with bangs, even thou I'm near 30!

Anyway, I won' repurchase this lipstick.
Maybe I only repurchase the lip tint because it is my favorite.
But not for The Face Shop lipstick range.
I had worst experience of purchasing its two types.




MY THOUGHTS OF THE FACE SHOP FLAT GLOSSY LIPSTICK:
+ Thin bullet can reach the outer lip line.
+ The square shape size is perfect for coloring my full lips.
+ The finish result is glossy but fitting to lips.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
- Colors are too bold & not sheer at all.
- Expensive for the thin & tiny size bullet.
- Doesn't moisturize my lips at all.
- I think the bullet is not strong & sturdy.

You May Also Like

0 Comments