Home

Reviews

About Me

The Face Shop Melting Color Lip Creamer #05 Gel Coral

by - 11/10/2018 12:23:00 PM

I'm not a fan of The Face Shop actually.
I only ever bought its lip tint before.
Although I'm satisfied with it, I don't think the color variation
of another lip product suits my taste.
But since there was a buy 1 get 1 sale,
I bought this Melting Color Lip Creamer together with Flat Glossy Lipstick.


The only color that suits my taste from the range is no.05.
The other pink one is too bright for me, so I picked coral.
But no.05 color is different between ads and real.
The ads gives an orange color of coral,
while in real life, it is lean on pink.

Seriously, I don't like Suzy here.

This colored lip balm melts onto your lips for a sooth coat
of moisturizing color by essential base.
Express vivid lips with gel coat base.
Apply to lips for a healthy dose of color and moisture.
For that just bitten look, apply to the center of the lips
and blend outwards.


The case looks like crayon-type, but it is a cap.
Opening it by turning right, and you can see the actual bullet.
It is similar to Etude House Sugar Tint Balm type of case.

The background is soft pink color with black.
Black is the image of The Face Shop.


The Coral color doesn't look coral to me.
It is pink-ish color on my lips and swatch on hand.
At first time applying, it is a sheer & glossy lipbalm.
But after 2-3 hours or eating, it will turn to a lip tint finish.
So it is a lip balm & lip tint in one bullet.

Quite big, huh

Swatch on hand

Swatch on lips.
It looks moisturizing.

It moisturized my lips.
But I don't like the taste & smell of this lip product.
It is the smell of its bullet case.

Indoor without sun
Actually, I dislike this kind of color.
Too bright of a pink for me.

Indoor under sunlight
Is this color a pink or coral?
I'm confused.

The finish result on my lips when it is cracked is not good.
It shows my dry lips.
But if my lip condition is good, it stays smooth & glossy.
Overall, this lip balm is very standard.
The price is a bit expensive if there is no discount.
I won't repurchase.


After the gloss had been erased

Becomes a normal tinted red lips.



MY THOUGHTS OF THE FACE SHOP MELTING COLOR LIP CREAMER:
+ Moisturizing.
+ Gives glossy finish that I like (I don't prefer matte).
+ Gives tinted lips after the glossy has been removed.
+ A bright lip color that won't give me pale look.
+ Pretty big size of bullet.
+ Eight color variations from pink, red, to yellow.
- Expensive.
- The texture of lip balm & the taste & smell are not my thing.
- There are much better finish of lip balm & lip tint in one bullet than this Melting Color Lip Creamer.

You May Also Like

0 Comments