Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree My Lip Balm #03 Homemade Lemon Tea

by - 10/01/2018 08:45:00 PM

I'm the type of person who should prefer lip balm over lipstick,
because of my very dry skin from head to toe.
But some brand I found here didn't do the job very well,
example Nivea, Rohto Lip on Lip.
I have always use the Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge,
especially no.05 for the lipstick type of lip balm.
But I wanted to try Innisfree at least once.

The one I chose is no.03, Homemade Lemon Tea in yellow tube.
Every My Lip Balm shade has different scent & taste.
This is a lip balm that have slightly bit of taste
while applying, but disappears after a minute.

 A colorless lip balm makes lips healthy and look natural.
Put refreshing fruit and tea scent.
Infused with sunflower oil, cupuacu butter, jojoba oil
which delivers rich moisture.


#01 Green Peppermint Tea
#02 Sky Vanilla Tea
#03 Homemade Lemon Tea
#04 Sweet Orange Tea
#05 Wild Hibiscus Tea
#06 Mint Earl Grey
#07 Dried Rose Tea
#08 Sunkinst Cherry Tea
#09 Berry Berry Tea
#10 Ruby Grapefruit Tea
#11 Wedding Peach Tea
I was actually at a lost between no.03 & no.11 after smelling the scent.
 But there was only no.03 available at new item corner.
And I wanted a different scent than Peppermint or Vanilla.
So lemon tea is a new taste for me, for a makeup product.


It have a tube type applicator, similar to most Japanese & Korean lip gloss.
Some might think this kind of tube is not hygienic.
But I have gotten used to it.
Only squueze the tube and the creamy balm will come out.


No.03 in yellow tube and cream liquid doesn't seem to have any color at first.
But please wait after a few minute and applications,
my lips will turn to red-pink color.
It is lean on red, but because it is sheer, it looks pink-ish.


On hand and on lips.
It doesn't have any color at first, but then turns red.


It does have scent & taste.
The scent is a bit overwhelming like every Innisfree lip product,
mine is like a lemon tea drink and taste the same.
The taste will disappear after it sink into lips.
The creamy lip balm doesn't feel too heavy on lips.
By times, it will feel like I don't put anything.
It give a tinted red lip after that,
but not to the point of bright red color.


On website, it is written that the lip balm color will turn just like
your own lips, according to body temperature.
But I think it is based on every person's skin.
I think every shade has some pink-ish color
that will come out after it is settled on skin.

For me, I like this lip balm very much.
I might grab another shade if I can find some I like later.
I could only buy this shade because there were only 3 colors left.
I don't mind the tube, it is very thin to put it on my pouch.
And the scent is refreshing, even though it is strong.
But all in all, I still like Canmake for its easy application in a bullet.



MY THOUGHT OF INNISFREE MY LIP BALM #03 HOMEMADE LEMON TEA:
+ A thin tube that can fit any pouch.
+ Moisturize my lips.
+ The tint color it gives can stay for a long time.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ Lightweight without too much stickiness.
+ Has different kind of shade, a total of 11 to choose, with its own unique scent & taste.
- The tube might be unhygienic and messy for some people.
- Not too cheap for a small lip balm, can be compared with Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge.

You May Also Like

0 Comments